R.I.P Stamina Man

Barney Stinson

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home/Man-dies-near-Cambridge-shopping-centre-17062011.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

A man discovered unconscious near a shopping centre died at the scene.

The man, believed to have been in his 20s, was discovered by a member of the public in Burleigh Place, in Cambridge, today, police said.

A police spokeswoman said: “The man was found in an alleyway near The Grafton.

“He was unconscious and attempts were made to resuscitate him but he unfortunately died at the scene.”

A spokeswoman from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: “We attempted to revive him and carried out CPR.”

The ambulance service was called to the scene just before 6am.

The police spokesman he might have been a homeless man.

Police confirmed the death was not being treated as suspicious and that his next of kin had been informed.

The matter has been passed to the coroner’s office.

yh hes dead. his cuzzon confirmed it for me. cnt even revise n e more. dis guy was a don. we had plans aswell to make money together, i wanted to help dis guy. cos he was seriously f*cked, man was on heroin or crack n was trying to kick it. dad was c*nt. kicked him out. man was homeless living in a hostel. fukin hell man. im bare sad. nogas.

Peak