Computer woes

A Bit Better

I know this topic gets made regularly but I'm currently f*cked. PC has some next virus. Everytime it starts up it says something about the BOT not initiating or something. Then just now I decided to check my Natwest account (which I rarely do) and got this page:

scambs.jpg

Anyone with Natwest online banking knows that they don't ask for the whole pin or password. They warn you of that so often. So clearly my PC is infected.

Someone please recommend something I can use to clear it. I remember someone way back saying something about Panda or something?

Guest TimeBomb

checked my natwest online banking just now, it does ask for pin and password after u enter customer number, however it looks a bit different to ur pic.

if ur suspicious dont do it

i was on my pc

last thing i can think of was that i updated adobe reader

next thing i have f*ckin WINDOWS INTERNET SECURITY 2012 telling me i have all these viruses

will need to fix that tonight

pc needs a reformat soon but i hate backing up and deleting everything coz i always miss something

That Natwest page isnt secured. Definately dont put in your details.

it says https at the top...looks secured to me

Yeah but if you go on the Natwest site (im using chrome), the Royal Bank of Scotlan bit at the start should have a padlock with a diff colour background colour.