Oh Shit - R.I.P

Dat Boy B

Guest WAVESURFER

R.I.P.

If he was drunk though, I have no sympathy. Rather see him go because of his stupidity than some innocent kid.

/

Glad it wasn't Pontius, I love that guy no homo.

Guest Esquilax

lool why are people r.i.p'n this chump whats he ever done apart from act a d*ck on tv? im jus glad he didnt kill an innocent family driving home in there car.

f*ck him.

Cuz you still have your life, his family and friends don't have that, and they have to deal with that now

Remember how you felt when your aunt who you were close to passed away? That's how they feel now

So show some respect, and don't be such a crass c*nt

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

lool why are people r.i.p'n this chump whats he ever done apart from act a d*ck on tv? im jus glad he didnt kill an innocent family driving home in there car.

f*ck him.

Cuz you still have your life, his family and friends don't have that, and they have to deal with that now

Remember how you felt when your aunt who you were close to passed away? That's how they feel now

Bro trust me, i'v lost 3 out of my 5 immediate fam, plus the aunt you mentioned.

people like this passing away just makes u cold hearted, it was his his fault. end of.

no sympathy.

f*ck him.

respect?

i'm going to make an assumption that the jackass guys or his fam will ever read the thread

Guest Esquilax

f*ck him.

Bro trust me, i'v lost 3 out of my 5 immediate fam, plus the aunt you mentioned.

people like this passing away just makes u cold hearted, it was his his fault. end of.

no sympathy.

Not asking you to have sympathy for him, but for the unreal amount of pain his death has caused people, something which you can identify with

It's whatever though, not gonna go into that family sh*t that's for you only

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3