Taking raw talent and training it to Messi levels of female

Captain Planet

So throughout this academic year I've lived with two mandem that both being older than me I take on their advice with regards to women a bit more seriously than most my age, they're both in relationships themselves too, the oldest (23) pretty much looking to go the whole way.The oldest believes that if he did not catch his girl at the time he did, just after a messy break-up then she would have gone off the rails and started racking up the numbers.But furthermore one of the more stronger viewpoints that these guys share is that if you find a girl with the right underlying credentials, who especially is either just entering uni or leaving a relationship in a bad way, if you catch them quick enough you can almost train/emotionally manipulate them to behave as a more respectable wifey (in your eyes that is).So doing away with their general naiveness about hungry predatory mandem for example...I generally agree with the theory seems pretty straightforward and I've watched it and have applied it myself to an extent, but naturally your methods have to cater to the character of the woman But can there be exceptions?Is it not so black and white?Is there more to consider?Personal experiences?Discuss...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Interesting question.Very similar situation with myself, my current homie-lover-friend & I started dealing literally immediately after we both broke up with our respective exes. Her ex must've cheated on her & they were in a relationship of 5 years so the heartache must've been a lot. It wasn't so much her that I was worried about, I've known her for 5 years also, she's a good girl. But, her girls. I'm worried about their influence. Especially as a few of them were on some man-hating sh*t too. It's not like the HLF is young too, she's turning 22 next month but still. If you've been in a relationship since you've been 16/17, you are going to be naive to an extent.My approach with her has just been bringing about a balance. Just the friend when I need to be. Giving her good sex. Playing the BF role when needed & remind her that there are good niggaz out there. It's about being patient, for me anyway. This may sound whatever, but in a way, it isn't so much about my needs currently. Just about making the girl comfortable first, then we move on from there.Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of grooming chicks. I'm an advocate of alpha-male dominance however in the back of my mind, if I think a girl is only doing or saying certain things because of my influence/wishes, it's kinda pathetic. That's what annoyed me about my ex, but then again she was a PYT.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

MK wrapped up one of the main issues. Her friends will always have more influence than you. IMO picking a girl that isn weak minded and swayed by her friends is vital. All women have the potential to be lose it's just amplified when those around them are doing it or they are weak minded enough to listen to gas or think what their accomplices are doing is acceptable. /I'm not for all this training women nonsense though it's usually a plan from wastemen who can't control women the same age and intelligence as them. Your women should be at least close to being your equal. Allow some relationship where you are trying to make her catch up to where you are. Should always be looking for someone where the relationship is dynamic and you can push each other to the next level. Life isn't good if it's all one way and you are teaching and moulding her but getting nothing but p*ssy back in return.Women are different to men. If your woman is happy he won't stray. It's when she's unhappy the potential problems start and then that's where picking one that's stron minded comes in. Kinda chick who can ride out a bad patch without automatically being gassed by friends into linking someone else or f*ckin jermaine down the road. When you have a woman who sees the big picture you've won.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lemons

You'd have to have a lot of disposable time and patience to make this happen properly otherwise ALL the other influences in her life will detract from whatever it is you're doing.IMO, it can never be worth it when the chances of success are so low.

• Upvote 1

Mind you guys, the way I've put it makes it sound very sinister but in a sense it is no different to lets say encouraging your partner to be more confident or less insecure, just that in this context it refers to a young girl that may still be oblivious to particular aspects of life, hence why I used the example I did and stated a uni entrant as a possible scenario.I agree with what has been said about wavelengths and such and to me that is underlying criteria for a relationship if not then there is no interest, but once that has been established there may be matters that need to be addressed such as your partner has a habit of finding herself in compromising positions with guys, again not really a character trait but an act of ignorance.These are really the matters where I see this employed, not trying to actually mould the woman into your dreamgirl.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Niggas on this forum always acting like they're Giacomo CasanovaNext thread I hear u man begging for "deets" in the black chick thread like ne of u r gna link them anywayIf the only thing you man contemplate in real life, in relation to the opposite sex, is how many nationality u've hit, then sorry man

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Niggas on this forum always acting like they're Giacomo CasanovaNext thread I hear u man begging for "deets" in the black chick thread like ne of u r gna link them anywayIf the only thing you man contemplate in real life, in relation to the opposite sex, is how many nationality u've hit, then sorry man
Stop with the subliminals b, i got the deets of the girl and now i've got her on BB, so take your indirect somewhere else.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting topic. There is some truth in whats been said, but here are a few important points- He's only 23 still a young guy himself dealing with young ladies.- Its good to take from the wisdom and experience of others but your boy is young and still to make some mistakes and learn some life lessons of his own, so watch out.- A girl who goes 'off the rails' and sleeps with a ton of guys to cope with a break up might not be the type of girl you want to go the whole way with.- Yes, a girl must have the right underlying credentials/qualities/morals as a person to become a good girlfriend/partener/mother.- Two people in a relationship can learn a lot from one and other.- You can and will INFLUENCE your partener - who they are and who they will become as a person - Some parts of people will never change.

• Upvote 1

currently talkin to a chick who lost her virginity like 5 months ago, shes 19, sh*t that would NEVER work with other females works with her cos shes so naive, baitest talk etc.feels like groomingnot really a fan of it tbh I had to cut it down, shes down for anything, but it just seems like talkin to a young teen or somthing, not really workin for me, but I dont just wanna ditch her, Ill lead up to it, itll b easy though cos we aint done sh*t

speakin of which, the other chick has only been with 2 people n jus come out of some 2 year relationship or sutin, but was treated like sh*t by the guy, wasnt allowed out/couldnt speak to guys/had to keep her head down while walkin etc so shes emotionally fragile and quite insecure.I dont know where Im finding these girls tbh

I like a girl whose had struggles in her life tbh with men, temptation, relationships and general life.That way I know that when the bad times hit she'll know how to ride it out and handle them like an adult. When your with a girl who is basically your youth academy graduate she's more than likely never been through the things that give people character, a strong character, thick skin etc..

• Upvote 2

currently talkin to a chick who lost her virginity like 5 months ago, shes 19, sh*t that would NEVER work with other females works with her cos shes so naive, baitest talk etc.feels like groomingnot really a fan of it tbh I had to cut it down, shes down for anything, but it just seems like talkin to a young teen or somthing, not really workin for me, but I dont just wanna ditch her, Ill lead up to it, itll b easy though cos we aint done sh*t
arghh, u know when ur talkin to a girl n u try come across as some kind of gentleman, not mentioning sex/listening to her interests/talkin to & acting respectfully etc, Im sure Im not the only one who puts on that act.anyways, she wants to link, I told her Ive been on like 1 date n asked what she wants to do, she said she doesnt know then told me with her ex she just went to his everytime.cool, so Im thinkin n suggesting sh*t, I explicitly asked what she wants to do, she said anything, i said really, she said whatever I wanna do, asked if she wants to come to a hotel on Saturday, on it, did that millionaire final answer thing asking what she wants to do, same thing, anything I want to do.the MoC is gonna be a next ting, I can just feel it, but I just cant pass on somegood p*ssy man, sh*t, Im a fiendI could pretty much do anything though seeing as shes new to the game

I like a girl whose had struggles in her life tbh with men, temptation, relationships and general life.That way I know that when the bad times hit she'll know how to ride it out and handle them like an adult. When your with a girl who is basically your youth academy graduate she's more than likely never been through the things that give people character, a strong character, thick skin etc..
This.Can't be grooming any Arsenal type chicks. Show strong potential when there's no adversity, and when there is, they fall away or start acting up.Basically bit of experience needed, just not too much, don't want no bikes up in this bitch.

This.Can't be grooming any Arsenal type chicks. Show strong potential when there's no adversity, and when there is, they fall away or start acting up.Basically bit of experience needed, just not too much, don't want no bikes up in this bitch.
not even sexual experience, life experience, nobody wants a loose chick or one that has or will just beat out nuff guys when they break up, them girls have no respect for themselves and i'd feel like a mug to wifey it no matter if she ticks all the charactor boxes, point is if i can't take her out without seeing someone shes f*cked or suttin then she can f*ck offsorry im speaking from experience its a shame when a girl with the right mindset has f*cked a few too many guys, im not talking bares but more than the allowed 3-5

hmm come to think of it is 3-5 too few? are we at a stage when most girl aged 20-24 would have f*cked more than 5 man?coz one 26 year old im chattin too is respectable as f*ck, good looking and outgoing aswell so it surprised me the restraint she shows not allowing them one off beats n that, i want to wife her cant lie