Digital Cameras & Sennheiser Earphones

Rippy

Just thought to make two topics in one for ease.

Firstly, what's a good camera to purchase with, say about, 14 megapixels between £100-150? Need to buy for someone. Had the Canon IXUS 130, but it's sooo slow to focus and capture images despite the good reviews.

Secondly, those that use Sennheiser earphones, do you find that they break easily or do I seem to continually be buying fakes? I've probably been through about 2-3 pairs each year for the past 5 or so years. Ridiculous.

Daamn. Didn't make use of the warranty. Thrown out all pairs.

I'm reluctant to switch to another brand unless I get a number of recommendations.

Any thoughts on a digital camera?

check the ed den. There is a topic there discussing headphones but on the last page there are some recommendations for earphones.

i will no longer buy any headphones over £20. its just a waste.. they always break, cut, or one ear stops working. the best earphones ive had was some boog name i bought from a chinese website. They werent imitations, just a chinese brand and they turned out to be the best ive ever had. lasted 2 yrs until the one ear f*ck up virus got to them. cant remember the site to buy new ones :( all you beats guys will be crying 13 months from now when they start to die one you and no warranty cover! its a scam

http://www.comet.co.uk/p/Digital-Cameras/buy-PANASONIC-DMC-FS9EB-K-Digital-Camera/617024

12 MP and 5X optical zoom for £80, I can't argue.

http://www.comet.co.uk/p/Digital-Cameras/buy-NIKON-COOLPIX-S3100S-Digital-Camera/714240

14 MP with 5X optical zoom, Nikon this time

both of these don't have that annoying delay You get when You take pics with certain other cameras and have to hold the pose - takes pic when You press button.

can I ask why 14MP though, unless You intend to print bigger than A1?

• 2 months later...

I've literally gone through 20 pairs of CX300'a in the past 5 years. I thought they'd improve the build quality with the Mark II's but I'm on my 3rd pair now.

It's either one ear stops working or the earphone shell breaks exposing the wiring.

Likewise. They are good headphones, they will just randomly stop working after a year or so. Thing is there so cheap you feel no way to cop another pair. May invest in something more quality next time,