Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agent31

Slice of child hood right here

9 posts in this topic

watching cartoon network for the first time yesterday in like 10 years it has fallen of big time.

thinking back to the cable days i had vivid memories of what i used to watch and thought i was imagining them but certain cartoons always stuck in the back of my head. i actually started searching for them cartoons like the one where it had aliens who carried their balanced their huge foreheads on uni cycles.

and

I have been watching these all day and it bought back bare memories, just look at the videos in the related videos section and post some you remember.

'What a cartoon' and 'Cartoons Cartoons' >>>>>

THERE IS A VIDEO THREAD ALREADY. SO WHAT..YOU WATCHED CARTOONS AS A KID. BIG BLOODY DEAL. ITS COS YOU'RE NOT DOING DIDLEY SQUAT WITH YOU LIFE THAT YOU BABOONS ARE ALWAYS REMINISCIONG ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD WHEN ALL YOU DID WAS EAT sh*t AND SLEEP.

hello, are you losing sleep over your finances? well you dont have to go to the bank for a low cost loan, why not see if its easier, faster and cheaper to Call Lombard Direct on 0800 2 15000 (your rate is based on your circumstances and loan amount, our typical rate is just 6.4% APR), for an unsecured personal loan of up to £25000 ponds, call Lombard Direct on 0800 2 15000, or apply online at lombarddirect.com

These are cartoons from the What A Cartoon segments.

They're pilots of cartoons that coulda been aired as a long running series but never did.

This is the one for Family guy back in 1995

Theres so many hidden jokes in this that i never caught onto back in the day

hello, are you losing sleep over your finances? well you dont have to go to the bank for a low cost loan, why not see if its easier, faster and cheaper to Call Lombard Direct on 0800 2 15000 (your rate is based on your circumstances and loan amount, our typical rate is just 6.4% APR), for an unsecured personal loan of up to £25000 ponds, call Lombard Direct on 0800 2 15000, or apply online at lombarddirect.com

lol @ the negs

u man dont remember seeing this ad every 5 minutes?

adventuretimestill.jpg

ttkk

Then the deal is struck

Mwuhahahahahaha

lol @ the negs

u man dont remember seeing this ad every 5 minutes?

LOOOOOL

OH sh*t sorry

fullZZZZZZTVW030713113958PIC.jpg