Slice of child hood right here

Agent31

watching cartoon network for the first time yesterday in like 10 years it has fallen of big time.

thinking back to the cable days i had vivid memories of what i used to watch and thought i was imagining them but certain cartoons always stuck in the back of my head. i actually started searching for them cartoons like the one where it had aliens who carried their balanced their huge foreheads on uni cycles.

and

I have been watching these all day and it bought back bare memories, just look at the videos in the related videos section and post some you remember.

'What a cartoon' and 'Cartoons Cartoons' >>>>>

THERE IS A VIDEO THREAD ALREADY. SO WHAT..YOU WATCHED CARTOONS AS A KID. BIG BLOODY DEAL. ITS COS YOU'RE NOT DOING DIDLEY SQUAT WITH YOU LIFE THAT YOU BABOONS ARE ALWAYS REMINISCIONG ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD WHEN ALL YOU DID WAS EAT sh*t AND SLEEP.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

hello, are you losing sleep over your finances? well you dont have to go to the bank for a low cost loan, why not see if its easier, faster and cheaper to Call Lombard Direct on 0800 2 15000 (your rate is based on your circumstances and loan amount, our typical rate is just 6.4% APR), for an unsecured personal loan of up to £25000 ponds, call Lombard Direct on 0800 2 15000, or apply online at lombarddirect.com

• Downvote 3

These are cartoons from the What A Cartoon segments.

They're pilots of cartoons that coulda been aired as a long running series but never did.

This is the one for Family guy back in 1995

Theres so many hidden jokes in this that i never caught onto back in the day

hello, are you losing sleep over your finances? well you dont have to go to the bank for a low cost loan, why not see if its easier, faster and cheaper to Call Lombard Direct on 0800 2 15000 (your rate is based on your circumstances and loan amount, our typical rate is just 6.4% APR), for an unsecured personal loan of up to £25000 ponds, call Lombard Direct on 0800 2 15000, or apply online at lombarddirect.com

lol @ the negs

u man dont remember seeing this ad every 5 minutes?

• Upvote 1

lol @ the negs

u man dont remember seeing this ad every 5 minutes?

LOOOOOL

OH sh*t sorry

fullZZZZZZTVW030713113958PIC.jpg