Cambridge? Nah G , manna on dis music ting still

JOHN DOE

Sorry, but how does a kid rejecting a place at a university f*ck*ng make the papers.

Absolute bullshit.

It just stinks of the DM further trying to portray negative stereotypes. Glad the Guardian let him write his reply. But unfortunately more people will have seen the nonsense article in the DM.

if i was him i would just focus on studies,the chances of making it is difficult, if it wasnt for this article no1 would of heard of "mc franklyn"...........((needs to change that name too))

i doubt he's putting all his eggs in one basket, hence his reason for studying at LSE

Why is he in the press talking about this? Now when emnployers and unis google him they're gonna see this strange article

They shouldn't have mentioned his current college and course

Also, if there's "no music scene" there, and he's good, he can rely on the backing of the whole city?

BUT. man achieved 100% in his exams, ratings where due, that's hard for anyone.

He best hope his talk ends up being backed

f*ck the media. He blatantly says that he loves London and doesn't want to leave, but they decided to run with the story about it being primarily because Cambridge doesn't have a music scene.

If he thinks he can fulfil his wishes at LSE then who are we to judge. Props to a young black man doing well.

My older cousin,shes like 35, did sociology at LSE

she has a good job and is financially nice but is far from a baiders, guarentee she wud have a much better job if she went Cambridge

this yute really is a mug for turning it down tbh, woteva his reason

perfect example

yout is silly

Mate skiing is f*ck sick dontf*ckabaat

chuss me

didn't get that either, what the f*ck's wrong with skiing?

but do agree, he's turned down an incomparable opportunity, whatever the reason.

Also why is he talking to the Daily Mail like that?

Still with the Guardian reply, he's probably ended up winning.

Well done to him.

Sorry, but how does a kid rejecting a place at a university f*ck*ng make the papers.

Absolute bullshit.

It just stinks of the DM further trying to portray negative stereotypes. Glad the Guardian let him write his reply. But unfortunately more people will have seen the nonsense article in the DM.

Aye, girl on my course rejected Cambridge (she's not gassing). We're a polytechnic ffs. She didn't want to move away.

Can't really see the hype.. It won't be the UNI which gets him a decent job when he leaves, it will be himself.. couldn't imagine spending years around the 'type' of people i can imagine that go to cambridge..would be uncomfortable.

this is why u mow lawns for a living

• Downvote 1

Can't really see the hype.. It won't be the UNI which gets him a decent job when he leaves, it will be himself.. couldn't imagine spending years around the 'type' of people i can imagine that go to cambridge..would be uncomfortable.

this is why u mow lawns for a living

Patios, Extensions, Conservatories... Doesn't bother me if people want me to come round and pick up sh*t, i'll do it then over charge.. Don't take the piss mate i bet i make a lot more than you do.. i was never a school person.. im good with my hands and use it to the best of my ability...

i also don't have to answer to no one and there's no better feeling than that.

• Upvote 3