Best thing about where you work

buttface

Guest Lemons

Some of the people I get to work with are pretty awesome and the end product is always good.

I just hate the stress of trying to get there. I hate having to take work home with me and not being able to sleep etc (because of worry more then doing physical work all night).

Some of the people I get to work with are pretty awesome and the end product is always good.

I just hate the stress of trying to get there. I hate having to take work home with me and not being able to sleep etc (because of worry more then doing physical work all night).

Where do you work?

Guest Swiftie

them major companies gt their own connections and sh*t, backend? root? I duno some rack equipment, man if I was rich id have one room dedicated to that sh*t, setup an ISP in there so I can go to whatsmyip and see my name as the provider

Why would you want to set up an ISP in your company if you're not selling ISP services?

What you're talking about in terms of connectivity is leased lines. If you're in a location as a business that can get a leased fibre line then its a done deal at not a cheap price ofcoz.