Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

what happens when cesc and lesbian leave

29 posts in this topic

state whetehr u think eiyther will leaveput your cocks on the blocksi know both are gone in my heart.. l accept clueless sports fan badge if they remain come start of seasonwhat happens to arsenall football clubi see a slide into spurs like midtablery.. i fear for nxt season

Cesc has been gone for 2 seasons,just been wondering around moping like a boy that's lost his dog. Don't think we'd sign a ready made replacement for Cesc, probably sign a highly rated younger who could be ready to push Wilshere and Ramsey in a season or two. Could also see any Fabregas money being invested in other areas of the team.If Nasri goes someone in the Hazard mould or Hazard himself would probably come in. Right now Nasri's position in Arsenal is more key than Fabregas's.

55mil is enough to cop something better than a kid with potential, i'll be hoping to see vidal and a worldclass playmaker come in (doubt it), because if we don't replace them and wilshere/ramsey/song is left to hold down our midfield, we're f*cked

Hazard won't be leaving this summer. If only he was then we'd have an instant replacement.Fabregas is as good as gone, what a shame though, the way the club (Barcelona) have tried to get him make me sick and trying to get him on the cheap is an insult to not only us Arsenal but also Fabregas. Nasri this one just pisses me off more and more, how can they allow this situation to happen again? We've been down this road once before with Flamini and it didn't end nice. The agent will have had some sort of word into his ear saying you can get better at X, Y or Z. If he had kept up the early season form I wouldn't hold a grudge against him being offered the money he does want but to drop off like he did in the 2nd half of the season, nah mate I can't have that now. I dunno what will happen with this, the talk of him joining Man Yoo for £20 million is awful, if we allow that to happen I'm not sure what I'll do.

55mil is enough to cop something better than a kid with potential, i'll be hoping to see vidal and a worldclass playmaker come in (doubt it), because if we don't replace them and wilshere/ramsey/song is left to hold down our midfield, we're f*cked
Yeah but this is Arsenal, we could sell Cesc for 70M and we'd never replace him with a player of equal value or stature.Do not forget we sold Henry and brought Eduardo. We're more likely to buy someone with a bag of potential rather than proven and tested quality.

Yeah but this is Arsenal, we could sell Cesc for 70M and we'd never replace him with a player of equal value or stature.Do not forget we sold Henry and brought Eduardo. We're more likely to buy someone with a bag of potential rather than proven and tested quality.
We have Ramsey. He is sick. Bun that waste Fab.

afgoon why did u make this threadworse thing to happen to me in a long timei feared mid table, if we didnt spendand thats without loosing cesc and naswith loosing themespesh with nas to man unitedwe are super f*cked....

afgoon why did u make this threadworse thing to happen to me in a long timei feared mid table, if we didnt spendand thats without loosing cesc and naswith loosing themespesh with nas to man unitedwe are super f*cked....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3H2ZmGesI4

lol @ mid table. Some people :D

Awesome Kong i know what u mean about Ramsey etcBUT apart from that ONE game against unitedOverall i wasnt overly impressed with an Arsenal without Cesc and Nas even though we won something ridiculous like 2 games after the carling cupat least with them in the team we were able to pull out draws, rather without and loosing to stoke/bolton/villa

I think Ramsey will be class in the rule he is waiting for Fab to leave (CAM). Nasri was sick the first half of the season, like how Chamakh was but started to slow down afterwards. If Nas was to leave, I would fully expect us to buy Gervinho & someone who is just as good as Nas. If he was to stay, then I would expect Gervinho to be bought. With Fab, Ramsey would be the ideal replacement, but who would be his understudy? Lansby needs a year in the prem so should be loaned back to Norwich again for the prem experience imo, so someone needs to be bought to challenge with Ramsey imo.

Right here and right now, I still dont see either leaving in the next week. Call me crazy and in denial, but I just dont see it.Wenger will stall Nasri until pre-season and Nasri is happy to stall, thats his intention, only people that wanna push a Nasri transfer would be the Arsenal board, but they would be met by Wenger's refusal to deal with Manchester United and they wouldn't win.Cesc well, he is the Wenger youth poster child, to sell is an admission of defeat, and to sell for anything short of a great fee is an even huger defeat. I really think Barcelona will still have to stump up more cash and here's the sticking problem. Journo's have papers to sell they accelerate everything, not saying Cesc ain't gonna happen, but its far from done.

Nah imo they both gone. Nas got gassed this season so will kick. At least with Gervinho we will have a winner.........but Chamakh was a winner......... :D

Stop acting like a girl. If Manchester United are the only club on the table for Nasri then, he aint going nowhere this summer. If Cesc leaves, it frees up too bigger a budget to offer Nasri in wages.

What's to say Nas isn't going to look at Utd & think "More chance of gaining winners medals there than Arsenal and get paid nicely, lets do this"???

i still dont understand why TF is so confident that Nas wont be a manc i was confident that Ashely Cole wouldnt be a chav in a galaxy far away, when arsenal were winning things...

Cesc to go, Nasri to stay, finish 4th again.

Nasri has shown no intentions of pushing through a move to Manchester United or anyone, he just has equally shown no intention to sign a new long contract either at Arsenal.

Agree that its far from done.. this sh*t gonna drag on unfortunately.

I'll maintain Nasri wont be a Manc for the next 6-7 months and/or until Wenger finds something French he'd take from Manchester United in return. Lol I'm lying I cant see Wenger letting Nasri go to Fergie at all. Massive image blow if so.Cashley got sold for money, Wenger got a French and replaced Cashley with a French, in Wenger's eyes it must have seemed win win, however...

I blog I read today pointed out that C. Ronaldo only wanted to go to Real Madrid and had a long term contract but Man United still got £80 millionWhat's the difference between Barcelona being the only club Cesc will go to except he was there as a youth which is why Barcelona think they have some god given right to get him for cheap since they seem him as 'theirs'. They need to pay up or f*ck off.Anything less than 40 million is a disgrace and even then I don't think its enough for one of the top 10 players in the worldBarcelona bidding more for Sanchez and Neymar (reportedly) than Cesc is a disgrace. I just pray Cesc don't force a move, I don't think he will though, he knows Barcelona are parring.

This is where we definitely agree. Anything less than 40m for Fabregas is criminal on Arsenal behalf.TBH Arsenal have been bitch made this summer on Fabregas, and Rosell has given them the ammo to fight back but they have just bitched up. It's gonna be an emotional day when Fabregas signs for Barcelona for some on here, but its the day later or so when Rossell, Guardiola, etc come out with the "exceptional player that we are pleased to have got so cheapily" is when its gonna hurt for me, and trust me those quotes will come.

lol @ fab in the top 10 in the world.

amongst barca's team he will look beastlyi agree 35 million would be a disaster for arsenal... we will look like complete and utter ladyboys40 million = just about par (in golfing terms lol)

We'll get £35m plus add-ons totalling to about £40m in my opinion.