Employment screening

GrimmyGrimGrim

Basically got arrested and gave a caution last year for cro (was at the train station lol), and i'm doin some work experience at Barclays.. there's a form that says basically "I have never been given a conditional caution in relation to any criminal offence in England. If false, please provide details"

What shall I do??? Anyone been through this process before and do you think they will check/the caution will show up?

Cheers for any help

Guest Klitschko

Lie. Always lie.

There's a chance they could throroughly check/find out and you'll get exposed. But if you admit to having a charge your CV gets Mike G'd.

just noticed this:

"... been given a conditional caution in relation to, any criminal offence, either in England or any other jurisdiction."

So googled this, apparently:

"These will only be given for certain offences, such as spraying graffiti. Examples of conditions might be:

rehabilitation – you must start a treatment programme, eg for drug misuse, gambling, alcohol or personal problems

reparation, eg you may have to apologise to the victim or physically repair damaged goods"

so it looks like I don't have to lie after all!

:Y:

actually was arrested for some reason.. wanted to get stats up that day or something

i wasn't even being rude at all

whole thing was long

i think i'm ok due to the wording of the waiver form

took the piss, shud of gave u that cation an let u on ur way

try when statistics start getting her they'll take anyone in

On the form is they any mention of the 'Rehabilitation of offenders act'?

If so & it applies then your good because from what you've said the caution will be considered spent therefore you don't have to mention/say sh*t. But that's not to say if it came up when they do their checks they'll look at the caution favourably even though they know you didn't have to legally tell them.

/

Back in the days I've always taken the attitude of saying nothing. Ticking NO at all times. Only once has it came up & even then I still got the job.