SBTV on Channel 4 Now.

Sinister

Guest M12 Part 2

I don't remember smokey Barz bring hated. Guys didnt think he was a good mc. But he always got lobe for the videos. Especially when he started the f64s.

can the industry heads elaborate where a site such as sb or grimedaily make their money

surely the banner ads etc are not enough

He has effectively transformed a youtube channel into a lifestyle magazine.

I know he does video production, works with other brands and makes commission from his videos for up and coming artists.

Its all based on the number of hits he gets.

can the industry heads elaborate where a site such as sb or grimedaily make their money

surely the banner ads etc are not enough

He has effectively transformed a youtube channel into a lifestyle magazine.

I know he does video production, works with other brands and makes commission from his videos for up and coming artists.

Its all based on the number of hits he gets.

+ they charge to put videos up on their website too.. grimedaily charges 50-80 per video upload

such ppl get air on here cos most of u are just hating pricks

lol@ that being ironic.... if anything the ppl i hate the most r the ones totally opposite to the ones really doing anything...................greyfox i doubt the hate you receive on here has anything to do with ur alleged success.

• Downvote 1

such ppl get air on here cos most of u are just hating pricks

lol@ that being ironic.... if anything the ppl i hate the most r the ones totally opposite to the ones really doing anything...................greyfox i doubt the hate you receive on here has anything to do with ur alleged success.

Christ, your inference skills are awful.

I never said I was hated BECAUSE I was successful (and I'm not even anywhere near as successful as I want to be yet)

I said that being HATED on here appears to be a blessing, as some of the most hated users actually have a chance of success/or have shown success outside of this place.

Present company excepted, of course.

• 1 month later...