BMSL

Francis Coquelin

'My four-year-old daughter is my feeder': Shocking confession of world's fattest mother

She holds the dubious honour of being the Guinness Book Of Records' fattest woman ever to give birth, requiring a team of 30 medics to deliver her daughter during a high-risk Caesarean birth.

Now, four years on, Donna Simpson has gained a further 12st and, staggeringly, continues to eat as she attempts to reach 72st and land a second record as the world's most obese woman.

And after splitting from long-term partner and feeder Philippe Gouamba, the 50st mother is relying on her four year-old daughter Jacqueline to bring her food to help her reach her goal.

article-2011437-0CE01E4F00000578-314_468x433.jpg

Twisted: 50st Donna Simpson says she would never achieve her record-breaking weight goal without the help of her four-year-old daughter Jacqueline

The single mother-of-two, who eats over 15,000 calories a day to sustain her weight gain, struggles to get around and enlists the help of Jacqueline to buy and prepare food.

The New Jersey mother told Closer magazine: She helps me cook and comes shopping. I use a scooter to get around the store and she runs ahead to get my favourite foods.

'Anyone who says I'm setting a bad example should shut their mouth - they don't know how much I love her.'

And Donna, who struggles to walk and suffers high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes, says that Jacqueline adores her large stomach.

'She's my little angel,' she says.

In contrast to her mother, Donna says Jacqueline eats healthily. 'She loves salad and plays sports,' she insists.

article-2011437-0CE01E3300000578-691_468x463.jpg

Denial: Donna, who has to eat 15,000 calories a day minimum to reach her 72st target, says her daughter is unaffected: 'She loves salad and plays sports'

'I've taught her to accept all sizes. If she wasn't around to feed me, I'd have given up on my supersize dream.'

Donna says she is looking for a new feeder to take the pressure off her young daughter.

'He must be handsome, slim, and at least 10 years younger than me,' she says.

Her ex-partner Philippe - who Donna says loved her size - was a 6ft 4, 13st fitness fanatic. The two met on a dating site for plus-size people, even though Philippe weighed just 10st at the time.

He supported her 15,000-calorie a day diet and was a 'belly man' who loved her enormous shape.

Any takers needn't worry about funding the food bills these days.

Donna pays for her £500 weekly shopping bill with profits from a website she has set up for 'fat admirers' who pay to look at photographs of her eating.

She has 7,000 fans and makes £60,000 a year.

article-1341683-0C952D21000005DC-539_468x467.jpg

Big business: Donna's high calorie diet costs her £500 a week - funded by a website she has set up for 'fat admirers' who pay to look at photos of her eating

Donna has always been plus sized.

When she was 19 she met her first husband, who worked as a chef at a steak restaurant.

'He worked night shifts and would come home at 2 or 3am and bring the leftovers with him,' she said.

'We'd stay up and eat huge piles of steak, mashed potatoes, and gravy with butter.

'I started gaining weight quickly and my husband liked it.

'He said I was sexier when I was bigger, and I felt happier too.'

When she was 27, Donna weighed 25 stone, and fell pregnant with her eldest son, Devin. Her marriage ended soon after and she turned to food for comfort.

By the age of 31, she weighed 43 stone and decided to try and lose weight. She lost five stones in six months and was due to have a gastric band operation.

But just before she was due to go under the knife, her friend died during a similar operation.

'That was a sign for me,' she said. 'I decided it just wasn't worth it. I like being the way I am.'

Donna, then 37 stone, came across a website which celebrated obese women.

When she admitted her real size, Donna was flooded with emails from men.

'They sent me gifts through the post, like protein shakes to help me put on weight faster,' she said.

And she's unrepentant of her weight-gain goal, despite risking her own life in the process.

'I love eating and people love watching me eat,' she said.

'It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2011437/My-year-old-daughter-feeder-Shocking-confession-worlds-fattest-mother.html#ixzz1RJhqtOi5

• Downvote 1

'Anyone who says I'm setting a bad example should shut their mouth'

Donna pays for her £500 weekly shopping bill with profits from a website she has set up for 'fat admirers' who pay to look at photographs of her eating.

'They sent me gifts through the post, like protein shakes to help me put on weight faster,' she said.

:rofl:

:lol:

:rofl:

shame for the kid tho her mums gonna die then who will look after her?

/

pmsl at the guy and the MOC he must have had

i am f*ckin... A WHALE :blink:

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Feel for the little girl

Father looks like he isn't around and if the mother keeps breaking records then she will be left with no parents.