Bredrins that get used

Guest Awesome Kong
Your probably not street so stop begging and chatting sh*t please./I see you trolling this topic, will not get involved.
lol @ you saying guys chat sh*t, you ponytail c*nt! pmslHYPOCRISY
Relax you little pikey c*nt face!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

im not a gypsyhowever i find it quite funny that you constantly bang on about blacks being a discriminated minority, yet you still choose to discriminate against another minority group who are often mistreated and misunderstoodWhat has a traveller ever done to you? you should be ashamed of yourself Justinson-i-am-disappoint.jpg

• Downvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

If black people didn't leave Africa for Europe some 30,000+ years ago and start to have gene mutations, you wouldn't be who you are today.Know yourself fool!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Because being black >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Being anything else.Black people of the forum, pos me if you believe being black is better than being anything else!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

hahahahahahaaaawhether that's true or false makes no difference you're still a failure, unlk u spasticand either way it's irrelevant to the argumentstay failing in life and working for minimum wage in tescosdunno why im even chattin with a 30+ yr old wrestling fanciao

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
hahahahahahaaaawhether that's true or false makes no difference you're still a failure, unlk u spasticand either way it's irrelevant to the argumentstay failing in life and working for minimum wage in tescosdunno why im even chattin with a 30+ yr old wrestling fanciao
:/It would be funny if it was true, but because everything you wrote is a pile of random crap, it is not. I win again!
  • Downvote 1

one moroccan guy who thinks hes justin timberlake, hes a nice guy but can be very moist when it comes to females, i swear hes resorted to making fake facebook profiles of sexy females and posting on his own wall to make it out like hes a gyalist
them justincredible moves there/ justin u always f*ck up when trying to make a point (outside of talkign about 'sexing' girls..) so pls allow the malcom xing for a bit....it doesnt suit u.

Guest Awesome Kong

Venom, I am living it large. You failed anyway, creating a whole person from stolen pictures on facebook you deviant!Your the one who probably works at Mac Ds for a living, trying to work your way up from till boy to cook!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gives me jokes when guys are constantly taking the L for stupid chicks. I don't get it.There's one family friend like this...He does not listen.. it's like talking to a brick wall. Big grown man like himself kmt.Told me he liked one chick I knew, but because I know her history I advised him against it. He decided he's grown, so his first date they went for a meal and to some club after. Beat on the first night. NOW... she starts. He gives her money, does her shopping sometimes, she runs to him for advice (they're not together either). Her daughter started calling him daddy (the chick don't know who the baby father is btw). Even invited her to a family party, she accepted came and helped set things up... afterwards she decided she was gonna go on a date with some next guy.Even when he found out she slept with over 50 guys, he was still willing to wife her.Said he learnt his lesson.. but he's still taking bull from other chicks... so I just leave him to do his thing.

• Downvote 2

Gives me jokes when guys are constantly taking the L for stupid chicks. I don't get it.There's one family friend like this...He does not listen.. it's like talking to a brick wall. Big grown man like himself kmt.Told me he liked one chick I knew, but because I know her history I advised him against it. He decided he's grown, so his first date they went for a meal and to some club after. Beat on the first night. NOW... she starts. He gives her money, does her shopping sometimes, she runs to him for advice (they're not together either). Her daughter started calling him daddy (the chick don't know who the baby father is btw). Even invited her to a family party, she accepted came and helped set things up... afterwards she decided she was gonna go on a date with some next guy.Even when he found out she slept with over 50 guys, he was still willing to wife her.Said he learnt his lesson.. but he's still taking bull from other chicks... so I just leave him to do his thing.
StarTrekFacePalm.gif