Bredrins that get used

after he beat that shud have been the chapter closed tbhReminds me of one of those guys who beats and instantly falls in love/thinks she wife....she knew what she was doing...she instantly saw the overly nice guy in him....she wrote a few more pages in the chapter which resulted in a bad ending for him

after he beat that shud have been the chapter closed tbhReminds me of one of those guys who beats and instantly falls in love/thinks she wife....she knew what she was doing...she instantly saw the overly nice guy in him....she wrote a few more pages in the chapter which resulted in a bad ending for him
I did feel it for him because he really liked her. But once he let his guard down it was all over & he could see what she was doing which made it worse.

I did feel it for him because he really liked her. But once he let his guard down it was all over & he could see what she was doing which made it worse.
some have to learn the hard way....some harder than others in his case

• 2 weeks later...
Lol @ the pickney calling him daddy. Them lost souls there
this :!: had some chick with a son try tell me that if me and her had a yute, i'd have to let the son call me dad "so he's not missing out/jealous of my child". f*ckouttahere.
>>>>>>>Taking a girl on a date then getting home with her expecting sex, but seeing her f*ck brudda jamming outside your yard and her jumping in and driving away. What?>>>>>>>Your ex telling you your Xmas presents are sh*t and then saying the guy who is repeatedly making advances toward her, would get her better presents. Excusez-moi?
first - how? surely exaggeration? why did they even go to his yard if they weren't goin in? why not have her guy pick her up from wherever they were? I would be top suspicious about You've got man waitin outside my yard. i mean i've had one girl fone her dad for a lift home from me, which made me think of the dad as a lawrence fishburn, but even then she met him somewhere near me, not my yard/second i'd take as an invitation to stop buyin her stuff. gold dig that guy, i'll just beat, safe