SEX WITHOUT LOVE

buttface

Guest TimeBomb

not necessarily love, but if u been involved with that particular person long term the sex is deffo better, u both have learned the right spots and positions for both to get maximum pleasure.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

When you love make with someone you love, me personally, is looking for the sperm to hit the egg and the only way to do that is to make her want it to happen to when you love make.Also I'll try to, "make her squirt, I'm that nigger to do it right please her klit for real," I'll try to "make it work!"[/b Pumper]With a normal bitch, I'm looking for the nutt, the lack of emotional attachment means the sex ain't as nice. But like Timebomb says, when you been mashing a link for a long time you both subconsciencely become tuned to eachothers body and the sex automatically becomes better if you have put in work from the first mash all the way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
When you love make with someone you love, me personally, is looking for the sperm to hit the egg and the only way to do that is to make her want it to happen to when you love
WTF. This guy.

Guest Klitschko
them narnia lickers there
When it comes to my Gawdesses, no stone is left unturned.Keep thinking the way you do, your bitch got options.
hyrdhhtfhtfdjytdThis f*ck*ng guy
Silently creasing in work.

When you love make with someone you love, me personally, is looking for the sperm to hit the egg and the only way to do that is to make her want it to happen to when you love
WTF. This guy.
:D :D can't be real

Guest Klitschko
When you love make with someone you love, me personally, is looking for the sperm to hit the egg and the only way to do that is to make her want it to happen to when you love make.Also I'll try to, "make her squirt, I'm that nigger to do it right please her klit for real," I'll try to "make it work!"[/b Pumper]
xjk cdfdfdj'Definitely not human
  • Upvote 1

When you love make with someone you love, me personally, is looking for the sperm to hit the egg and the only way to do that is to make her want it to happen to when you love make.Also I'll try to, "make her squirt, I'm that nigger to do it right please her klit for real," I'll try to "make it work!"[/b Pumper]
xjk cdfdfdj'Definitely not human
this is one of them jor-el clark kent tings. this is how his people think we behave.
  • Upvote 2

Guest Klitschko

I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually concoct those 'sentences'. He must just have a bag'o'words, a bit like scrabble, and he just randomly pulls out 20 of them and bang you've got a post from justin. Rampant dyslexia.

• Upvote 5