London's Skyline

Mr. Gayle

Despite the wack weather, London is still the sickest place to work\live.

Walk past this everyday - The Heron, f*ck*ng sick

http://www.herontower.com/gallery

That fish tank > ________________

They have a very nice bar round the side toow, has a lil beach area too lol

/

The Shard - http://the-shard.com/overview/

DPMO this is sick, my company is one of the insurers for the owners, so hopefully we will move there.

/

Dont be fooled, London is one the best cities in the world

Was walking through oxford circus down past lest square to westminster at like 3am on a saturday morning and it was f*ck*ng vibrant, place was so alive. Lots of stuff we take for granted cause we live here. I think the true mark of a Londoner is looking at a historical landmark in central and turning to a friend to ask what it is.

london is vibrant and dynamic yes, but still overpriced, archaic (compared to other modern cities), its not a 24/hours city, the food and quality is just meh despite it having nearly every nation living in it....its people are dirty cunts, the service you receive is useless, its just a vibrant dynamic city thats all. The only place in the UK unfortunately.

• Downvote 2

by archaic i dont mean the buildings are old, the city is not advanced tech wise. an underground furnace, buses are no better, old shitty trains and polluting buses, and just simple things that i see when i go to other cities which are not in London. sometimes its like im visiting from accra not london when i see some hi tech stuff. Like in frankfurt recently.

• Downvote 1