London's Skyline

Mr. Gayle

Guest TimeBomb

Personally love the view when you drive into central just past the turnoff for Westfield at night

Just before the estates come into view It's amazing

Another sick one is if ur driving on A2/A102 towards blackwall tunnel from south, at night, canary wharf, the city, the o2, all lit up directly in front of u.

Guest Portuguese

Personally love the view when you drive into central just past the turnoff for Westfield at night

Just before the estates come into view It's amazing

Another sick one is if ur driving on A2/A102 towards blackwall tunnel from south, at night, canary wharf, the city, the o2, all lit up directly in front of u.

Especially on weekends!!!(That's if the tunnel is open)

certain spots in greenwich, where that huge hill is, basically overlooking canary wharf

cheeeeez

also like to go down with some deck chairs to the shore of the thames in certain parts.

the scenery, the sounds, the pebbles

it's a nice place for a coupla zuts defo.

tbh though, aside of the UK there are many more places i'd rather be. but whilst here, London it is.

• Upvote 1

Ive said it before, but driving past the thames and through the city at night is a beautiful thing, only time i really love london.

This, when it feels like you have the city to yourself as opposed to during the day.

I'm not really too assed about the tallest buildings in this city but I do love the history of London.

certain spots in greenwich, where that huge hill is, basically overlooking canary wharf

cheeeeez

also like to go down with some deck chairs to the shore of the thames in certain parts.

the scenery, the sounds, the pebbles

it's a nice place for a coupla zuts defo.

tbh though, aside of the UK there are many more places i'd rather be. but whilst here, London it is.

pos

greenwich park>>>

imo After you've seen the buildings a few times it's more like wtf man this city was built for life 100 years ago.

Come on maaaan

lol I don't wanna be surrounded by only new buildings, they lack character and leave little to the imagination.

• Upvote 1

Guest RemiBon

My girlfriends got a view of Wembley stadium from her bedroom window that's not too bad from Hayes

Nice to check out in the early hours

from hayes?

rly?

ignorance is bliss... im sure man in mogadishu will call his city the best. Lol @ london being the greatest city in the world.. like i said its just hype, and when you go to other cities you see why,. since u lot like daily mail this is one of their surveys...and i agree with the list tbh. in 100 top cities london came 53rd, with ancouver coming first. once i complete my education and work experience im going to canada and leaving this sh*t hole.... based on culture, healthcare, education and infrastructure. chatting about primrole hill kmt.

The annual survey, from the Economist Intelligence Unit, rates each city in five areas – stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education and infrastructure.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359139/Vancouver-voted-best-city-world-live-London-trailing-53rd-place.html

Guest Esquilax

Yeah Vancouver has the best quality of life, never been, would love to visit one day

I don't think you can exclusively judge a city based on its ease of life though....