London's Skyline

Mr. Gayle

ignorance is bliss... im sure man in mogadishu will call his city the best. Lol @ london being the greatest city in the world.. like i said its just hype, and when you go to other cities you see why,. since u lot like daily mail this is one of their surveys...and i agree with the list tbh. in 100 top cities london came 53rd, with ancouver coming first. once i complete my education and work experience im going to canada and leaving this sh*t hole.... based on culture, healthcare, education and infrastructure. chatting about primrole hill kmt.

The annual survey, from the Economist Intelligence Unit, rates each city in five areas – stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education and infrastructure.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359139/Vancouver-voted-best-city-world-live-London-trailing-53rd-place.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

/

lol @ how the tide has changed now that vhenum as come with a few facts

• 2 weeks later...

Dads sister and family live in Vancouver, weather is beautiful most of the year but when it snows it snows hard. Cousins yard is crazy, huge mansion with swimming pool, steam room, indoor gym, basement bar, full sized pool table, huge cinema room with the seats and everything.

Place is so huge, all roads are straight, if you wanna go anywhere its just a long straight drive. Downtown Vancouver is nice aswell, whole area is much nicer than Toronto imo having been to both.

Also BC Bud > > > >

Nuff nice ladies out there aswell, a lot of them oriental.

The reason pple dont come back is cos theres nothing to miss..apart from friends and family who ur not gonna marry and all have our own lives to live.

how can u swop a higher standard, and lower cost of living, a decent metropolitan city, and good weather for london?

certain spots in greenwich, where that huge hill is, basically overlooking canary wharf

cheeeeez

also like to go down with some deck chairs to the shore of the thames in certain parts.

the scenery, the sounds, the pebbles

it's a nice place for a coupla zuts defo.

tbh though, aside of the UK there are many more places i'd rather be. but whilst here, London it is.

My fave spot.