Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mp*

Asia Tour Squad Pre-Season Topic

312 posts in this topic

Arsenal squad:Wojciech SzczesnyVito MannoneSebastien SquillaciJohan DjourouKieran GibbsCarl JenkinsonLaurent KoscielnyAndrey ArshavinMarouane ChamakhRyo MiyaichiArmand TraoreThomas VermaelenBacary SagnaTheo WalcottAlex SongJack WilshereTomas RosickyDenilsonAaron RamseyEmmanuel FrimpongSamir NasriCarlos VelaRobin van Persie

Looking forward to Ryo's performance.

Gna watch Traore closelyNo Almunia fuk yeah

Not sure why Denilson is there :D No Bartley aswell

No LansburyAhh well at least its something different for pre-season

smh @ Bartley not being in the squad./Where's eboue and diaby?

Both are injured

No LansburyAhh well at least its something different for pre-season
he's still on holiday

Not sure why Denilson is there :D
plus Lansbury really shud be there tbh

What happened to wellington?c/s about Ryo

Does anyone know what channels these asia games will be on?or is it a stream ting?

happy to see nasri in and almunia out, hope it stays that way when the season starts.

First team goes away to Asia, then are given a rest and a lot of the youngsters and those that didn't go/play in Asia, will go to Germany (Bartley, Lansbury, etc), then the best 22 are used for The Emirates Cup and Portugal trip.

Does anyone know what channels these asia games will be on?or is it a stream ting?
The game on wednesday is on ESPN

cheers lad

The games are on Arsenal player live, you all should have that as you all should be red members at least (Hey Tulse) :D Then shown on ESPN the same day but not as live.The game against FC Cologne is live on ESPN, as is The Emirates Cup which is on there this year rather than Sky Sports...

The games are on Arsenal player live, you all should have that as you all should be red members at least (Hey Tulse) :D Then shown on ESPN the same day but not as live.The game against FC Cologne is live on ESPN, as is The Emirates Cup which is on there this year rather than Sky Sports...
Show mr ur season ticket or shut the f*ck up u fat c*nt

First team goes away to Asia, then are given a rest and a lot of the youngsters and those that didn't go/play in Asia, will go to Germany (Bartley, Lansbury, etc), then the best 22 are used for The Emirates Cup and Portugal trip.
no-thanks-but-yes-please-funny-vote-ballot.jpg

Show mr ur season ticket or shut the f*ck up u fat c*nt
I dont have a season ticket... When did I say I had? Pretty sure I was on here telling Stat to send me the details for his season ticket offer the other day...That said I have a Arsenal membership, something I doubt you have (as you've never been to watch Arsenal at home), like I suggested earlier sh*t brick. Feel free to do something more than neg me and shows us tho...

Bruv whats ur beef with me, u had it in for me since time began.Listen bro, we can do this if you want?

Bruv whats ur beef with me, u had it in for me since time began.Listen bro, we can do this if you want?
Nice deflect.

Nice deflect.
This aint 90 mins brah.This is life.