vendettas

BLACK VICTIM

do you have any vendettas against someone?

one girl i know suffered some racial abuse, prolonged, she got a kid too, and moved yards

ive taken it upon myself to terrorize said person/people (she told her family not to get involved incase they go jail)

literally just egged the front door with 4 eggs, got cctv outside the yard (no idea if its operational, i doubt it) so i went bally'd up in my boxers and slippers (spur of the moment) just ran down the street and chucked eggs, looking to graffiti the door in a few days, f*ck em

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Don't stoop to their level eggs aren't the answer, I'm talking from experience

Alternative Actions:

- Brick through the window

- sh*t on their doorstep

- Slash their car tires

- Set fire to their bin

- Smash that electrical box at the front of their house

- Spray a smiley face on their door/windows

do you have any vendettas against someone?

one girl i know suffered some racial abuse, prolonged, she got a kid too, and moved yards

ive taken it upon myself to terrorize said person/people (she told her family not to get involved incase they go jail)

literally just egged the front door with 4 eggs, got cctv outside the yard (no idea if its operational, i doubt it) so i went bally'd up in my boxers and slippers (spur of the moment) just ran down the street and chucked eggs, looking to graffiti the door in a few days, f*ck em

not tryna ride that tag again nah

be easy ur still bait :rolleyes:

is this the same bruce bruce who shoutf for jesus anytime an anti-religious thread or comment is made? and its sunday as well, nice one, get them easter eggs slammed on the door and run home u lickle eedyat prick. next time it wont be just a tag. if the judge was any good he wouldve got it right the first time and slammed u up like briscy stryder. ponytailed c*nt throwing eggs at a door like a 5 yr old chav

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

loooool venom ur f*cked

yeah it was dumb, i came home drunk and was just angry because my mum only told me about it yesterday i did think about bricking a window but it would make too much noise and if someone saw me i'd be f*cked, they put cat litter through her door, on her doormat, would play loud music til 5-6am on weekdays while her kid trying to sleep, make false complaints about her i didn't get the details of the racism, its a white couple and the lady is black she now lives in a shithole but doesn't care so it must have been bad

1. get a syringe, put something in it that looks like blood, knock on the door, whoever opens, spray it in their face and say u have AIDS.

2. this may be expensive/time consuming, get a police uniform, monitor until ur absolutely sure one person has gone out and take note of who it is, then go over to the house, ring the bell, and say said person who left died in a crash.

3. cut the brakes on the car

4. phone child protection and say ur seriouslly worried the dad is a peadophile as the daughter told you he was in confidence.

thats about as extreme as I can think of

I need Jesus