Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mythy Collins

just a rough start

7 posts in this topic

i think the kick is too loud but it's a nice track, maybe have a bit in the middle where it switches up with more of a faster grime beat, rather than the half step one u got throughout the rest of it.

feeling this as i usually am hahaim not sure the sax fits maybe its just too loudi recon this could be totally switched up with some up tempo drums to shake off the mild crunk vibe i can feeldunno think wiley ice pole/eskimo/wot u call itever tried anything with 4x4 drums mate?something fun i try now and again

safe g, yh im gonna try that type of drum pattern you and bmc suggested/what did you think of those tunes i sent to ur email a while ago, or did they not go through?/got loads of LOADS of 4x4 tunes. heres a unfinished one (about 2yrs old lol doubt its getting finished)

http://soundcloud.com/harry_harry/daftpunk

I like this, agree with Skola that the Sax doesn't fit although it might just sound like that because it's sat outside the mix too much.Your tunes seem to have that classic grime fell to them, it's good to hear.

I like this, reminds me of Rapid's old beats. I'd say try and make the drums more up tempo. It does appear to be too full though, like too many layers at once, maybe cut some things out when you bring in new things.

yeah i got them beats mate check ur mail :D