Uncle Murda

moh

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

ra diggs got 12 life sentences

Rapper and drug kingpin Ronald (Ra Diggs) Herron is seen in a video for "Live By the Gun" with rapper Waka Flocka Flame outside the Gowanus Houses.MIXTAPELINK/VIA YOUTUBE

Rapper and drug kingpin Ronald (Ra Diggs) Herron is seen in a video for "Live By the Gun" with rapper Waka Flocka Flame outside the Gowanus Houses.

Convicted drug kingpin and rapper Ronald (Ra Diggs) Herron was sentenced Thursday to three life sentences plus 105 years for his reign of terror at Brooklyn’s Gowanus Houses.

Herron, 33, was convicted last year of racketeering, including three murders and a slew of drug and weapons charges.

“You can sentence me to 10 life sentences; I’m only going to die one time, and God have mercy on us all,” Herron told the judge.

ra diggs got 12 life sentences

Rapper and drug kingpin Ronald (Ra Diggs) Herron is seen in a video for "Live By the Gun" with rapper Waka Flocka Flame outside the Gowanus Houses.MIXTAPELINK/VIA YOUTUBE

Rapper and drug kingpin Ronald (Ra Diggs) Herron is seen in a video for "Live By the Gun" with rapper Waka Flocka Flame outside the Gowanus Houses.

Convicted drug kingpin and rapper Ronald (Ra Diggs) Herron was sentenced Thursday to three life sentences plus 105 years for his reign of terror at Brooklyn’s Gowanus Houses.

Herron, 33, was convicted last year of racketeering, including three murders and a slew of drug and weapons charges.

You can sentence me to 10 life sentences; I’m only going to die one time, and God have mercy on us all,” Herron told the judge.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg