WORSE SEX YOU EVER HAD

Bout 2 months ago we drew these tings from Valbonne that had come down from Ipswich. Went back to the hotel now and I was with my one all naked now and she's on top of me rubbing my chopper on her pum. I'm slyly feeling to put it in but I thought nah I can't zares this one.Drew for the dom and she was doing the most stiff back riding you could ever wanna see, removed her from my d*ck after about 20seconds and started drilling it. She didn't really have no body and I can't buss with doms so I just fake orgasmed and got up and left

• Downvote 7

Guest Awesome Kong

This white chick from Bournmouth (sp), she went my uni and was a fresher. She looked ok, had hug tits and a nice body. Managed to go back to her hall of residence to night after, was chilling on her bed.Moving to it and she starts sucking me off, felt nothing like she was a ghost. This wasn't working so decided to mash her pum but her pum was weak, so tried to pump that pum as hard as I could to try get a feeling but wasn't working, which resulted in me going soft. I tried to do this multiple times to her that night but her pum was just not up to scratch. Her riding technique was rubbish and I decided to sleep instead.

Guest Klitschko
Moving to it and she starts sucking me off, felt nothing like she was a ghost. This wasn't working so decided to mash her pum but her pum was weak, so tried to pum as hard as I could to try get a feeling but wasn't working, which resulted in me going soft.
:D

Guest Awesome Kong
I adhered to a STRICT 'no virgin' policy.Until as of late.NEVER AGAIN.
Nah, the p*ssy opening up and the look on the chicks face is worth it tbh. Would do it again.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
The first time i tried anal sex 'with a female' (to avoid your chi chi man comments)... it's not the 1..doesn't have that warm moisture like the p*ssy does
LOL @ f*ck*ng arse, bun that sh*t!

I adhered to a STRICT 'no virgin' policy.Until as of late.NEVER AGAIN.
Nah, the p*ssy opening up and the look on the chicks face is worth it tbh. Would do it again.
You deviant, lol.Nah, this virgin was one in all senses, the lack of general sexual know-how, willingness to do certain things, etc was such a turn-off. Just had to buss off & keep it moving.I've said it on here before, I like my women 'ready-made' in the bedroom. I don't like to teach, I like my women showing me something, etc.NEVER AGAIN.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This white chick from Bournmouth (sp), she went my uni and was a fresher. She looked ok, had hug tits and a nice body. Managed to go back to her hall of residence to night after, was chilling on her bed.Moving to it and she starts sucking me off, felt nothing like she was a ghost. This wasn't working so decided to mash her pum but her pum was weak, so tried to pump that pum as hard as I could to try get a feeling but wasn't working, which resulted in me going soft. I tried to do this multiple times to her that night but her pum was just not up to scratch. Her riding technique was rubbish and I decided to sleep instead.
hmm, sounds like Ducktales.gifto me bruh.

Guest Awesome Kong
hmm, sounds like Ducktales.gifto me bruh.
You ain't no ordinary homosexual bruh...
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

one romanian girl *not them tramp gypo ones*she moved to me...thought she was turk..turns out she was romanian...she longed the beat first time roundaired her for long...4 months down the line she calls me out the blue wanting to beat... i was like ok kl.moving it up....got the panties off feeling all excited....p*ssy looked like some next ting lmao some choco cauliflower...was deadi thought "too late to back out now"....so obviously...man just thought let me start off with the finger work....sh*t was f*ck*ng HOLLOW...was like i put my hand inside a football that was fully pumped up....i felt upset... i thought...maybe it would feel ok when im beating...started wacking it....it was soooooooo dead.... SO DEAD. i just done some rapid beat ...got a nut *thru my own work kinda thing* made up an excuse for her to leave and never let her come back.i have never felt a p*ssy like before......and since her...that sh*t was crazy.

Guest Fat Eric
Moving to it and she starts sucking me off, felt nothing like she was a ghost. This wasn't working so decided to mash her pum but her pum was weak, so tried to pum as hard as I could to try get a feeling but wasn't working, which resulted in me going soft.
:D