whats on tonight

Hank Moody

someone please tell me where's decent to go out in London to hear hip hop or grime. I've been living in London for two years and I've never had a decent night out. 0_o

the reality is darlin grime died out a long time ago, an even then u cudnt find grime in a normal club

someone please tell me where's decent to go out in London to hear hip hop or grime. I've been living in London for two years and I've never had a decent night out. 0_o

Yo Yo on a Thursday will defo be your thing.

Swear you were in the US on a working tip?

no I was in film school, I live in London now. I was there from '06-'08 lol, it's been a while.

Thursday where??

• 2 weeks later...

Grime nation has been postponed until winter but the butters guys and terror dangers hard drive label have a night down london bridge in a couple of weeks will show u the flyer 1 sec

sf5r_ButterzHardriveFlyer2.jpg

Main Room: Kode9, Elijah & Skilliam ft P Money, Terror Danjah, Scratcha DVA, Swindle, Royal T, Champion

Room Two: S.O.T.O. present – DJ Pioneer, DJ Naughty, Funkystepz, Hard House Banton, MA1, Funk Butcher, LR Groove

Grime cohorts Butterz and Hardrive continue their prosperous relationship by curating a stellar line up of the best in up and coming grime talent and beyond. Both labels' diverse sound palettes challengethe status quo of what grime is and can be and this can be heard in stand-out releases by the likes of P.Money and Swindle on Butterz and Terror Danjah and D.O.K's signature grime musings on the recently formed Hardrive.