Grandad at 29

Vertigo

:/ at having such a dubious honor. Man must be vex. But he sounds slightly waste anyway.

sun1fceh.png

A DAD has become Britain's youngest grand-father at the age of 29 after his daughter gave birth at 14. Shem Davies was also 14 when he became a father for the first time. Now schoolgirl daughter Tia has had a baby girl a week before her 15th birthday.

Last night jobless Shem - who split with Tia's mum Kelly three months after Tia was born - said he was "absolutely delighted" at the new arrival.

Tiny Ava Grace is in an incubator after she was born ten weeks early - weighing less than 2lb. But the family said she is "doing remarkably well" at the special care baby unit where she is being cared for in Bridgend, South Wales. Shem spoke of his shock when Tia told him she was pregnant by her 15-year-old boyfriend Jordan Williams.

The grandad - who has a nine-month-old son with new girlfriend Robyn Thomas - said: "One minute Tia's a baby, the next she's pregnant.

"I could have yelled at her, but what's the point? "I know how hard it's going to be for them because I was in their shoes at the same age.

"I didn't handle it very well when I became a dad at 14. "I wasn't able to cope with it and I ran away." Tia's cafe worker mum Kelly, 30, said: "My worst nightmare has always been that Tia would repeat my mistake and get pregnant young. "I always lectured her about contraception."

Shem and Kelly, of Bridgend, have both been supporting Tia as she watches over Ava Grace - the SIXTH generation of the family alive.

A family friend said: "It's really hard on Tia because all she wants to do is give her baby a cuddle, like any new mum. But she must stay inside the incubator." Shem told a pal he had not yet wet the baby's head, adding: "It's too soon. Let's wait until she's out of the special care unit."

Guest Klitschko

Except for the grandad, they all have the facial proportions of dwarves.

"one day she's a baby, the next she's pregnant, I could have yelled at her, but what's the point?"

What's the point indeed.

• Upvote 2

Was reading through like

bet they're white to just accept that sh*t CHECK

bet they're Welsh CHECK

bet they look like they're missing chromosomes CHECK

Bridgend as well, swear that's place where everyone kills themselves cos it's so boring