Gervinho

8BALL

He will do very well out wide but I am saying it now if played through the middle regularly(with RVP or Cesc or even Arshavin in the hole) he will become a beast.

Henry MK II but it's a shame he has nobody to toughen him up in training.

Did man really scream he could become a Henry mkII if played through the middle?!?!?!?!

:rofl:

If he works on his finishing which is very average

He has the pace to get in behind defences/can assist sometimes ish

he was one of our important players in the 1st part of the season

An important key member within the first 3 months of your new career abroad, Our squad must be really sh*t :lol:

When the chips were down after Manchester United, the only players we relied on to dig deep and get us out of the sh*t was Mertersacker, Arteta, Song and Van Persie.

The others were just gambles.

He will do very well out wide but I am saying it now if played through the middle regularly(with RVP or Cesc or even Arshavin in the hole) he will become a beast.

Henry MK II but it's a shame he has nobody to toughen him up in training.

Did man really scream he could become a Henry mkII if played through the middle?!?!?!?!

:rofl:

If he works on his finishing which is very average

He has the pace to get in behind defences/can assist sometimes ish

lol now thats an L porchy

even though i get where you was coming from lol

• 11 months later...

He runs beyond, something really only him and Gibbs do well for us.

But he's very reminiscent of Adebayor in that he can make chance out of nothing, but finishing is dire. Also like Ramsey where they make the simple things hard.

Something about his celebration on Saturday made me think he doesn't wanna be here no more anyway.

Next season no African Nations.

and no doubt he signed a 4 year deal.

So Wenger better know what he's doing with him in the summer, cos it would be typical of the running of Arsenal Football Club if he actually starts to perform in his penultimate year, and rapes us/leaves us like he did Lille.

He runs beyond, something really only him and Gibbs do well for us.

But he's very reminiscent of Adebayor in that he can make chance out of nothing, but finishing is dire. Also like Ramsey where they make the simple things hard.

Something about his celebration on Saturday made me think he doesn't wanna be here no more anyway.

Next season no African Nations.

and no doubt he signed a 4 year deal.

So Wenger better know what he's doing with him in the summer, cos it would be typical of the running of Arsenal Football Club if he actually starts to perform in his penultimate year, and rapes us/leaves us like he did Lille.

thought this as well.

I can see him having one Good season then cutting

i kinda saw his celebration as knowing that his confidence is still low, and this goal isnt gonna change that yet. he needs someone to believe in him. Also him congratulating Ramsey on the assist i read that as him recognising the similar position that Ramsey is in (in relation to him-). Only difference is Ramsey seems to have thicker skin.