Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Romi

Black girls feel different...?

174 posts in this topic

Ok so last night I was asking me about my boyfriend of 2 years about the girls he's been with before me. Basically, i'm the first white girl he's had a gf as his usual preference is mixed race or black. His reasoning is that not only does he prefer their bodies but their GENATALIA is different as in his words 'it sucks you in and grips you'I'll be first to admit that physical flaws that can be seen in many white girls, love handles, general untonedness etc are sometimes not so apparent amongst black girls so yeah I can see his point on that one but are mixed race/black females SO different that even their vajayjays are anatomically superior??is there any truth in his statement?plus, bear in mind he was the first boy I ever slept with and so of course I am slightly curious about his previous sex life but it means that anything he claims, such as the above, I just have to take his word for it because I have no experience apart from him!

Holy sh*t!

It's something you could never change anyways so why do you care?

As mentioned, curiosity. ok?

Ok, yes it's true.

Ok, yes it's true.
there, now that wasnt hard, WAS IT

"It just grips and sucks you in"FULLY CREASINGA proper Laugh Out Loud moment

Ok, yes it's true.
there, now that wasnt hard, WAS IT
Why are you getting excited? Calm yourself down girl.

Maybe u just have a lame 'vajayjay' and since u are his first white girl he just assumed.

Maybe u just have a lame 'vajayjay' and since u are his first white girl he just assumed.
Evidently though he has no complaints. An indication of this is the fact we have been together for two years, living together for 6 months and although yes I am his first white GIRLFRIEND i am not the first white girl he has had sex with and so any judgements passed on them are no reflection on me.

Ok so last night I was asking me about my boyfriend of 2 years about the girls he's been with before me. Basically, i'm the first white girl he's had a gf as his usual preference is mixed race or black. His reasoning is that not only does he prefer their bodies but their GENATALIA is different as in his words 'it sucks you in and grips you'I'll be first to admit that physical flaws that can be seen in many white girls, love handles, general untonedness etc are sometimes not so apparent amongst black girls so yeah I can see his point on that one but are mixed race/black females SO different that even their vajayjays are anatomically superior??is there any truth in his statement?plus, bear in mind he was the first boy I ever slept with and so of course I am slightly curious about his previous sex life but it means that anything he claims, such as the above, I just have to take his word for it because I have no experience apart from him!
ab7ejq.jpg

LOL your boyfriend sounds like he's exaggerated a tad.. or he's just mocking you. Maybe the chicks he's been with have just clenched their vagina walls to give him that 'gripped' feeling when he enters... Either way, try it next time you have sex... see what he says :D

yeah all black girls are rolling with that dysonyou got that window to the wall this is life homie

LOL your boyfriend sounds like he's exaggerated a tad.. or he's just mocking you. Maybe the chicks he's been with have just clenched their vagina walls to give him that 'gripped' feeling when he enters... Either way, try it next time you have sex... see what he says :D
haha...my pelvic floor muscles are second to none...I do pilates. :-Dplus, I always clench especially when I can feel that Im going to cum....clenching = better orgasms all round.It must be said...we were having this chat primarily cos I was asking why I was the first white gf hes had and his reasons were 1. I was a virgin when we met and 2. our subsequent sex life has been MORE than satisfactory.oh and he loves me too.... :D

u can tell him ur nans nans dad is from st kitts

got a feeling this might be jas or tulse, or maybe some, i cant keep up with these new age t.rolls

u can tell him ur nans nans dad is from st kitts
...why would i do that

to blacken u up a bit

to blacken u up a bit
..why would I want to do that?