Black girls feel different...?

Romi

Oh right. so in order to keep my boyfriend happy I should concoct a bullshit story about my familie's ethnic origins (or lack thereof)I do not experience such a deep sense of self hatred that I would ever wish to change my race. I am happy with being who I am.

got a feeling this might be jas or tulse, or maybe some, i cant keep up with these new age t.rolls
Why do you not think I'm being for real?? I know its a slightly stupid question and that maybe come across a bit naieve in asking it BUT I GENUINELY WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE I AM CURIOUS.It's like getting blood from a stone trying to get this answered by any of you.

got a feeling this might be jas or tulse, or maybe some, i cant keep up with these new age t.rolls
Why do you not think I'm being for real?? I know its a slightly stupid question and that maybe come across a bit naieve in asking it BUT I GENUINELY WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE I AM CURIOUS.It's like getting blood from a stone trying to get this answered by any of you.
i know im being tr0lled here, but the serious answer is that p*ssy is p*ssy, it comes in all different shapes and sizes whatever the race and religion, theres ways u can tighten the muscles in ur p*ssy if it currently isnt adequate for ur boyfriend.(i feel dumb even replying to this)

Guest M12 Part 2

Getting back to that point where I feel to ban you. Let you slide with your profile pretending to be a woman. Now your back to just being a waste of black skin.

I wouldn't dwell or stress on it- man with you wants to be with you so something keeping him..Your making a few neither here nor there points of view or just silly banter of your man start to question yourselfNonsense really just dismiss it don't let it make you feel less than worthy of him just guy talk they say all type of crap

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know I'm with him and that he wants to be with me but he just has this thing for darker skinned girls so of course sometimes I find it a bit strange that he's with me. I have dark hair and eyes but I am completely and distinctly white and would never be mistaken for anything but.Ive often thought that the fact I've only ever been with him gives him licence to exaggerate slightly about his sexual escapades. So to summarise: he's not being entirely truthful?

• Downvote 1