Things you have done because of influence of other vip2 members

The Somalian

What things have you done in your life which was influenced by vip2 members?

I got my x box modded because of members on here it was a member who even chipped it

I had a wank at work because Ashman said it was a good thing to do when he done it

When he was working in some home and bashed off to page 3 model

So I decided to give it a go in my work toilet and found it very liberating.

I brought a media streamer skola showed me about and I think it was one of the best buys of my life

And everyone I have showed to are amazed by it and it has influenced another 4 people to get one

best thing i ever got from this forum was a code for free sky+ for a yr, 3 peope in my office got it as well.

if you are said person.........you get a free drink on me and £20 when i win friday's lottery.

what else, black history, conspiracy sh*t i checked out has been good.

various things tbh ..i luv u all

• Upvote 1

ye forums enlightened me about various sh*t

from best way to grow my hair to conspiracy stuff

Also... the views guys used to hold on the subject of sex and females used to make me weary of sex when I was younger. Even though I used to think it was all sh*t... I still had a nigling thought at the back of my mind.

Downloading - When I mentioned things like downloading stuff from rapidshare, megaupload etc. to some of my friends they looked at me like I was talking a foreign language cause they was still using torrents and limewire. Some people still don't even know how to do basic sh*t like extract a .rar file.

Finding out about music and tv shows before they become bait and the bandwagon starts. Just the other day my friend heard 'Kush & OJ' for the first time and asked me if I had it :/

Then there's games like Braid and Peggle that I probably wouldn't have none about if it wasn't for here

• Upvote 1

Yas Vybez! :Y: glad you like it.

There have been times where I've come out with things, and someone will ask "Where did you hear/find that?".

I've never tried to explain VIP2, I just say the internets a powerful tool ;)

:lol: same except I just said "i read it online" and if they ask further its "some website".

lol pick up quite a bit of stuff from here. current afairs/news/random stories/tech info... tv/film/book reviews... general discussions about life

what has it influenced me to do? buy an xbox. watch/read a few different things, and spend more time online.