Importing from China

NiNES.

If it is seized you will get a letter from customs letting you know they have seized your stuff. Normally asking you to go collect it in person, as long as it isnt kilos you should get away without being raided.

My mates have had valium and all sorts seized from India and nothing has happened to them.

Guest M12 Part 2

I've done it a few times. It's usually more expensive than you expect because there are additional charges.

As soon as the Chinese guy puts the item onto the ship it's officially yours. So ideally you need to insure against the risk of it disappearing into the sea etc. Because once they have proof it's been loaded on board. They are no longer responsible for it.

It always depends on the following:

What you are importing, how much of it or how much it is & most importantly in what capacity (business or personal).

/

I hate customs, slithery cunts. I've imported goods plenty of times & my experiences with them differed alot. At times they never charge, other times I need to pay, other times they call me & ask bare questions about what I'm importing/If I'm a registered business etc. I give them the answers, pay the charges & they send me my goods.

If your testing the waters get the company/person that's sending it to mark it as a 'Gift'. Don't order large quantities unless your a business.

Like Beavis said, if they seize they'll attempt to make contact & try get answers or get you to go to them. Unless your trying to import illegal sh*t they'll just usually leave you alone after a short while (that's not to say they let it slide 100%).

As soon as the Chinese guy puts the item onto the ship it's officially yours.

pretty sure this only applies if You've arranged the ship as Your own courier? If You've just paid them, and they've arranged shipping, it's not Yours until You sign for it

pretty sure this only applies if You've arranged the ship as Your own courier? If You've just paid them, and they've arranged shipping, it's not Yours until You sign for it

This.

Alot of money to be made from 3rd party apple products. At the moment got docks, usb cables, headphones on sale on eBay - good markup and sell well.

Alibaba.com

Aliexpress.com

Dhgate.com

iOffer.com

Some main trading hubs in China, alot of fakes stuff on these sites if you want that - they also sell well. Made a couple of bags in the dre beats heatwave.

This.

Alot of money to be made from 3rd party apple products. At the moment got docks, usb cables, headphones on sale on eBay - good markup and sell well.

Alibaba.com

Aliexpress.com

Dhgate.com

iOffer.com

Some main trading hubs in China, alot of fakes stuff on these sites if you want that - they also sell well. Made a couple of bags in the dre beats heatwave.

your a g still, didnt think anyone else was on that hassu on here

the dre beats heatwave is still strong

i forgot to mention that the items are fake

but my main query was that if customs do take the goods would i still be eligble for a chargeback on my credit card?

If the items are dispatched as gift customs doesn't care if its fake or real.

if you are trying to push those bangbang LV's belts an road-certified garms.. Not worth it.

for the following reasons.

The next man on road you are trying to pitch it to has a friend/relative that offered him the same stuff cheaper.

E-bay is shoting down on these bang bang trades too. Customers will give you bad feedback, refund head ache.

Its not a profitable sport anymore . This is just similar to the guys in markets selling those mixtape/ dvd's in these times, when, the average joe knows about torrent/datpiff.com.

TBH importing from china is a gamble. You are better off going there in person to get the best of the fakes.

Electronics is more profitable

Guest M12 Part 2

Electronics is possibly the least profitable thing you can do IMO. So many people jumped on the wave and started selling iPhone cases, chargers etc etc. You need to think outside the box to make money on eBay now. Or the powersellers and fees will eat you alive.

This.

Alibaba.com

Aliexpress.com

Dhgate.com

iOffer.com

Ive tried 3 of the 4 websites you have mentioned, in every occasion the things i ordered didnt even arrive. Luckily paid with paypal so managed to get a refund but still a long process for nothing.

but my main query was that if customs do take the goods would i still be eligble for a chargeback on my credit card?

if you are trying to push those bangbang LV's belts an road-certified garms.. Not worth it.

The next man on road you are trying to pitch it to has a friend/relative that offered him the same stuff cheaper.

E-bay is shoting down on these bang bang trades too. Customers will give you bad feedback, refund head ache.

Its not a profitable sport anymore . This is just similar to the guys in markets selling those mixtape/ dvd's in these times, when, the average joe knows about torrent/datpiff.com.

TBH importing from china is a gamble. You are better off going there in person to get the best of the fakes.

lol bruv ive been doing this for 5 years but just not on the big scale as i want to do now, lol at selling garms

ebay/paypal was too too sick back in the day, bought my first whip from just that, now its all f*cked

now iam supplying suttin to the indian mobile phone shops suppliers here all becuase they cant get it as cheap as me

LA !

lol bruv ive been doing this for 5 years but just not on the big scale as i want to do now, lol at selling garms

ebay/paypal was too too sick back in the day, bought my first whip from just that, now its all f*cked

now iam supplying suttin to the indian mobile phone shops suppliers here all becuase they cant get it as cheap as me

LA !

Fair play

get your hustle on bruh...

If they seize that sh*t they will send you a letter telling you why, if it is counterfeit they will let you know you have the right to appeal but they are being smart so count your losses and move to the next parcel.

If you can get your supplier to mark down the value of goods and even put something else as the description it could leave you with no fees.

You could be... if you use the sites I mentioned then the funds don't get released to the seller till the goods are SHOWN as delivered. So if customs take the package they will have to resend otherwise they won't get paid. It's more of a method to combat scammers.

Course customers care whether it is fake or not. Marked as a gift doesn't make no difference as this is widely used to keep fees down. Customs are clamping down hard on packages from China.

This.

Alibaba.com

Aliexpress.com

Dhgate.com

iOffer.com

Ive tried 3 of the 4 websites you have mentioned, in every occasion the things i ordered didnt even arrive. Luckily paid with paypal so managed to get a refund but still a long process for nothing.

Don't know what your doing wrong, it works everytime I use them and I use them regularly . Also as I said above your money is protected till it shows as delivered.

If they seize that sh*t they will send you a letter telling you why, if it is counterfeit they will let you know you have the right to appeal but they are being smart so count your losses and move to the next parcel.

If you can get your supplier to mark down the value of goods and even put something else as the description it could leave you with no fees.

the suppliers marked down the goods as $1 each on my last order and i still had to pay import tax, wasnt much but still

/

i use western union to send money rather than thru the sites, its much cheaper @hideandseek