VIP2 MOVIE CLUB pt.2

Admin.

enjoyed the new Robocop. Omar from The Wire was solid in it, hope he gets bigger roles on the big screen (I feel like I keep saying this on here)

backstory on him becoming Robocop was on point. Police work as Robocop was enjoyable to watch

as always I would like it longer, with everything more in depth, also got an issue with:

he was doing a time trial against an out and out robot. took 6 seconds more to kill a suspect because he thought about it, being a human

they said that meant he wasn't ready, he should be doing it the same speed as a normal robot.

I didn't understand, that should be a good advert to how he differs from the robots and is safer to have on the streets

7/10 - was expecting much worse. 

anyone complaining about the black suit, it's explained and handled in the film, it's all part of product design

watched Perks of Being a Wallflower other night, very good watch, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Any one got any similar recommendations? 

Cheers ill check them out

watched Monuments Men

was really well made, well acted, good story, can't think of any negatives, had my full interest throughout. 

only thing is it's got me deep in thought about how important material goods are, and in time of war, should they really be fighting to protect them. 

good historical knowledge and food for thought. 

/

interesting trailers before:

Australia's contribution to cinema:

and Paul Walker's last film before he died:

+

saw Amazing Spiderman trailer in cinema for the first time.