VIP2 MOVIE CLUB pt.2

Admin.

They need to allow the remakes and reboots, taking the Mick now

Robocop

Conan

Damn man

/

Rise of the planet of the apes looks sick (it's a prequel)

I agree about the remakes, but Robocop would be 1 I woudn't mind seeing done.

CGI on planet of the apes looks sh*t but will still watch.

what they r making a new robocop actually i would not mind seeing that

what cant they find decent scripts ?

or are studios what to cash in on certified money in the bank films because of the economy ?

Heard they are being carefully how they make certain films now because they dont want to offend the chinese market as they now see it as their new cash cow

Believe me there are many decent scripts floating around in this world but do you think some studios want to take a chance on it then it flops big time or cash in on a guarantee franchise maker.

Remakes have been going on for decades but now its just increasing year in year out, some bring in new audiences for those who may not have seen it originally or the US like to make it English thinking an audience isn't smart enough to understand the original. At times it misses out on the cultural understanding.

Robocop they've set a 2013 release, keeps being put off.

That is a MUST, them films aren't masterpieces but they are a lot of fun to watch.

And also the 80s babies are the main Market so itsno surprise most of tha remakes are from the 80s

Not just them but 13-35 I'd say is the main group they're aiming at.

Kids/teenagers LOVE the superhero/comic book films.

I would not mind seeing the warriors remake

or like a london version where a gang needs to get to enfield from Croyden or something

but the original >>>>

Re-watched this a few weeks ago and thought the same thing, but would a remake work now? It worked then because of the time it was made, great film though.

London version be so cliche

remaking the Steig Larsson trilogy in Enflish is just stupid. the films have literally just finished coming out. ( The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, etc )

everyone who wanted to see them saw them in Swedish with English subs and won't want to watch again in English.

A Robocop re-make could prove to be pretty good if the script and actors are on point (to be honest a plot wouldny really be too hard to think of)

Bane>> this last Batman will probably be epic..any Catwoman pics floating around?....even concept art?

Dot think I will even bother with Conan