Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

Mr. Gayle

i wont bother replying and just call you a stupid c*nt. u posetd lots of islamic quotes but never posted any to back up bush laughing at christian leaders. d*ckhead.

go and debunk your mum

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/oct/14/usa.midterms2006

Here you go you unintelligent prick.

Well I have been diligently debunking your mother! During this diligent debunking, my Greek hero phallus seems to always trigger her Coital cephalalgia.

Faggot.

• Downvote 2

Ulysses comes like a white man trapped in a black mans body. Plus, guys fully blinded to what evil acts Christians have done in this world. Guy would suck margaret thatcher's p*ssy, feel like having him on ignore tbh.

Have me on ignore then, stop being a whiny insecure little bitch.

Wait because I hold contrarian views I'm suddenly a white man trapped in a black man's body? Go and suck a d*ck you bukkake receiving faggot.

I sincerely apologise for having a mind of my own, and for the fact that I don't subscribe to the approved list of what a Negro is supposed to think. I didn't get the memo. So sorry!

if you have read previous posts you would have read that I have fully accepted that Christians have committed evil acts before, but I made the argument that they could not have been influenced by the teachings of Jesus Christ.

But since you have a reading age of a five-year old, it would have been hard for you to comprehend the nuance of my argument.

Now after you have looked up what the long words in this post mean, you can return to the book that has so mentally and spiritually challenged you for the past couple of years. Enjoy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Spots_first_walk.jpg

P.S.

Yes, Thatcher together with Clement Attlee, were the two finest post-war Prime Ministers this country has ever seen - but alas I don't engage cunnilingus, unless of course your mother is involved. :Y:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

In this segment on Norway's "heavenly prison", the folks at Fox News seem sort of boggled by the idea that prisons might be anything other than the squalid overcrowded rape pens where human offal in America is sent to fester out of sight.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2011/07/norwegian-v-american-justice?fsrc=scn/tw/te/bl/plushandunuslapunishment

cant see the vid at work but can guess they are chatting rubbish about the jail because of how it works?

I remember watching a bbc report on dutch prisons and they seemed to have the right idea on how to rehabiltate people and to keep the family functioning

i wont bother replying and just call you a stupid c*nt. u posetd lots of islamic quotes but never posted any to back up bush laughing at christian leaders. d*ckhead.

go and debunk your mum

http://www.guardian....sa.midterms2006

Well I have been diligently debunking your mother! During this diligent debunking, my Greek hero phallus seems to always trigger her Coital cephalalgia.

Faggot.

you didnt debunk anything... "faith based iniitiatives" are different from the national and foreign agenda of the US that i was talking about.

those faith based initiatives are different things, probably more state wide internal affairs, not the strong pro zionist judeo-christian stance that Bush and all his top aides were. WHen rumsfeld is interviewed he constantly talks about his Faith in God, as does bush.

secondly form that article it is clear that David Kuo who is supposed to be whistle blowing on bush was a christian..as he made those claims on a religious website. so perhaps its that he was expecting alot of the christian based initiatives to pass but they didnt and he was vexed , he was obviously a part of a christian lobby group appointed by bush.

He was used in the same way muslim nation's leaders use their own religion. You proved nothing ya thick c*nt.

But here is a proper debunked thing for you, and thats going back to you claiming your norweigan Christian terrorist uncle (yes MI5 reading this, that USER ULYSSES IS RELATED TO THIS BREIVIK MAN, CHECK HIS IP AND TRACK THE c*nt DOWN) is not a CHRISTIAN fundamentalist....

isnt it funny how the same guardian ur using to try and lie catches you out easily by associating you with Bill o'reilly... its not surprising since you praised Glenn beck..its clear where you are coming from and that you live in a cave.

Bill O'Reilly is appalled by how the man who went on a vengeful killing spree ,however, O'Reilly felt it was unfair to mention that Breivik is a Christian because he believes it to be "impossible" as "no one believing in Jesus commits mass murder".

oreilly also says that :

The leftwing press wants to compare nuts like Breivik and McVeigh to state sponsored terrorism and worldwide jihad.

O'Reilly's position is a little odd as he did seem to be aware that Breivik had been baptised into the Protestant Church "of his own free will" at the age of 15 and later expressed an interest in converting to the more conservative Catholic faith. He also acknowledged that it was the Norwegian police who identified Breivik as a fundamentalist Christian, and therefore that it was not just something the New York Times had made up.

It doesn't help O'Reilly's argument though that Breivik's manifesto called specifically for a "Christian war to defend Europe against the threat of Muslim domination".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/jul/28/fox-news-norway

U underwear sniffing d*ckhead

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

go and debunk your mum

http://www.guardian....sa.midterms2006

Faggot.

you didnt debunk anything... "faith based iniitiatives" are different from the national and foreign agenda of the US that i was talking about.

those faith based initiatives are different things, probably more state wide internal affairs, not the strong pro zionist judeo-christian stance that Bush and all his top aides were. WHen rumsfeld is interviewed he constantly talks about his Faith in God, as does bush.

secondly form that article it is clear that David Kuo who is supposed to be whistle blowing on bush was a christian..as he made those claims on a religious website. so perhaps its that he was expecting alot of the christian based initiatives to pass but they didnt and he was vexed , he was obviously a part of a christian lobby group appointed by bush.

He was used in the same way muslim nation's leaders use their own religion. You proved nothing ya thick c*nt.

But here is a proper debunked thing for you, and thats going back to you claiming your norweigan Christian terrorist uncle (yes MI5 reading this, that USER ULYSSES IS RELATED TO THIS BREIVIK MAN, CHECK HIS IP AND TRACK THE c*nt DOWN) is not a CHRISTIAN fundamentalist....

isnt it funny how the same guardian ur using to try and lie catches you out easily by associating you with Bill o'reilly... its not surprising since you praised Glenn beck..its clear where you are coming from and that you live in a cave.

Bill O'Reilly is appalled by how the man who went on a vengeful killing spree ,however, O'Reilly felt it was unfair to mention that Breivik is a Christian because he believes it to be "impossible" as "no one believing in Jesus commits mass murder".

oreilly also says that :

The leftwing press wants to compare nuts like Breivik and McVeigh to state sponsored terrorism and worldwide jihad.

O'Reilly's position is a little odd as he did seem to be aware that Breivik had been baptised into the Protestant Church "of his own free will" at the age of 15 and later expressed an interest in converting to the more conservative Catholic faith. He also acknowledged that it was the Norwegian police who identified Breivik as a fundamentalist Christian, and therefore that it was not just something the New York Times had made up.

It doesn't help O'Reilly's argument though that Breivik's manifesto called specifically for a "Christian war to defend Europe against the threat of Muslim domination".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/jul/28/fox-news-norway

U underwear sniffing d*ckhead

Since you are obviously retarded I will repeat what he stated his own words in his own manifesto:

Lol look at the how you posulate without any facts like you're some White House insider GTFO nigga. Using words like 'perhaps','probably', these are not words of certainty so shut the f*ck up.

Secondly, the Norwegian Police, only gleaned that he was a "Christian Fundamentalist", because his Facebook page happened to state that he was "christian" and "conservative". And this Facebook page was altered, the original facebook page showed no religious or political inclination, but i guess that is a topic for another day.

The myth that Anders Behring Breivik was a Fundamentalist Christian:

Breivik described himself as not a religious person and mentions praying only once. His plans leading up to the attacks involved multiple visits to prostitutes. In one section of his manifesto he clarifies what he means by Christian.

On page 1361, in the course of a bizarre self-interview, he asks this question:

“Q: Do I have to believe in God or Jesus in order to become a Justiciar Knight?”

Here’s the main part of his answer:

“It is not required that you have a personal relationship with God or Jesus in order to fight for our Christian cultural heritage and the European way. In many ways, our modern societies and European secularism is a result of European Christendom and the enlightenment. It is therefore essential to understand the difference between a “Christian fundamentalist theocracy” (everything we do not want) and a secular European society based on our Christian cultural heritage(what we do want).” In the manifest “do not” and “do” are in boldface.

"... It is enough that you are a Christian-agnostic or a Christian-atheist (an atheist who wants to preserve at least the basics of the European Christian cultural legacy"

He later asks (pg 1403): “Are you a religious man, and should science take priority over the teachings of the Bible?”

His answer: “As for the Church and science, it is essential that science takes an undisputed precedence over biblical teachings. Europe has always been the cradle of science and it must always continue to be that way. Regarding my personal relationship with God, I guess I’m not an excessively religious man. I am first and foremost a man of logic.”

Breivik did call himself a Christian, but meant that in a cultural sense, rather than a theological one. He emphasized that he was not seeking a theocracy, but a secular society. His idea of a Christian Europe had nothing to do with religion.

So yeah shut up you c*nt. This is straight from the horses mouth, a primary source nigga, not the Grauniad you derkhead. What christian fundamentalist is not an "excessively religious man" you idiot what extreme christian fundamentalist implicitly states that he doesn't want a "Christian fundamentalist theocracy". Finally what Christian Fundamentalist is very pro-gay rights and likes the policies of President Obama.

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE OR DO YOU NEED HELP? prick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

This c*nt is still talking? are YOU christian?? how come you forgot to quote this page from his manifesto

If you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God then you are a religious Christian. Myself and many more like me do not necessarily have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God. i do however believe in Christianity as a cultural, social, identity and moral platform. This makes me Christian (p. 1307).
...............................that no different to a muslim making similar claims that other muslims want nothing to do with.....
  • Downvote 3

Ulysses comes like a white man trapped in a black mans body. Plus, guys fully blinded to what evil acts Christians have done in this world. Guy would suck margaret thatcher's p*ssy, feel like having him on ignore tbh.

Have me on ignore then, stop being a whiny insecure little bitch.

Wait because I hold contrarian views I'm suddenly a white man trapped in a black man's body? Go and suck a d*ck you bukkake receiving faggot.

I sincerely apologise for having a mind of my own, and for the fact that I don't subscribe to the approved list of what a Negro is supposed to think. I didn't get the memo. So sorry!

if you have read previous posts you would have read that I have fully accepted that Christians have committed evil acts before, but I made the argument that they could not have been influenced by the teachings of Jesus Christ.

But since you have a reading age of a five-year old, it would have been hard for you to comprehend the nuance of my argument.

Now after you have looked up what the long words in this post mean, you can return to the book that has so mentally and spiritually challenged you for the past couple of years. Enjoy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Spots_first_walk.jpg

P.S.

Yes, Thatcher together with Clement Attlee, were the two finest post-war Prime Ministers this country has ever seen - but alas I don't engage cunnilingus, unless of course your mother is involved. :Y:

You post like your a far right white dude. It's like your retaliating against your blackness with these stupid views or you were adopted by a white family and clouded your head with crap.

Your the type of dude to say Jesus was white and stick with that view, even though it makes no sense of him being white.

/

Stop typing essays, you just fraff and use certain words to create the impression you are "smart" when you can a lot less and still get your point out you liittle pussyface!

Maggy the best the best PM you know, the original Murdoch puppet. SMH

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You post like your a far right white dude. It's like your retaliating against your blackness with these stupid views or you were adopted by a white family and clouded your head with crap.

Your the type of dude to say Jesus was white and stick with that view, even though it makes no sense of him being white.

/

Stop typing essays, you just fraff and use certain words to create the impression you are "smart" when you can a lot less and still get your point out you liittle pussyface!

I'd like to apologise to you and MARVELL for any offensive and crude language that I've used. I have reminded myself of the importance of civility, even on internet forums.

LMAO @ your casting of aspersions. You really do not know me.

Firstly, I mean really far-right? That would make me ideologically close to Neo-Nazism. That makes sense. What have I said that is close to neo-nazism?

Secondly, your comments are quite risible - "retaliating against my blackness... adopted by white parents".. LMAO. All because you do not share the same views with me, so you wish to denigrate me. LOL my family are all black, the vast majority of my friends are black, the ones who are not black are labour voters like my entire family and my friends who are black. Why would I be self-hating just because I have conservative viewpoints, what have I possibly said or done that has denigrated my own race? I love black women more than any other variety. My ambition now is to move back to Africa and do what I can to help uplift that continent - surely the motivation of a person who is "retaliating against their blackness". What are you doing to help your people?

It is a shame that you cannot respect the viewpoint of someone who disagrees with you, instead shamefully implying that I am self-hating black man.

Again stop putting words in my mouth. Whenever have I said that Jesus Christ is a white man. It is most like he is a man of middle-eastern appearance. Even if he were white with blond hair and blue eyes what would it matter? he would still be the messiah.

Finally on the point of Thatcher. It is hardly a controversial opinion. Blair, Brown, Miliband etc. have all echoed what I've said so I don't know what your problem is. It has become conventional wisdom.

I don't need to create the impression that I am smart - I am smart. I'm sorry if this stirs up any of your own insecurities.

It would be better for you to read up on alternative viewpoints, and broaden your own mind, instead of launching into ad hominem tirades.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just wanna say Ulysses duppied the thread and venom (MARVELL) is coming across f*ck*ng stupid

Christianity is not to blame, as he said, find scripture allowing such foolishness

like me punching your mum in the face and saying i think toney the t shirt jeweller wanted me to do that

who you gonna blame me or toney?

toney if you're a f*ck*ng idiot...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

/

I'd like to apologise to you and MARVELL for any offensive and crude language that I've used. I have reminded myself of the importance of civility, even on internet forums.

Firstly, I mean really far-right? That would make me ideologically close to Neo-Nazism. That makes sense. What have I said that is close to neo-nazism?

Secondly, your comments are quite risible - "retaliating against my blackness... adopted by white parents".. LMAO. All because you do not share the same views with me, so you wish to denigrate me. LOL my family are all black, the vast majority of my friends are black, the ones who are not black are labour voters like my entire family and my friends who are black. Why would I be self-hating just because I have conservative viewpoints, what have I possibly said or done that has denigrated my own race? I love black women more than any other variety. My ambition now is to move back to Africa and do what I can to help uplift that continent - surely the motivation of a person who is "retaliating against their blackness". What are you doing to help your people?

It is a shame that you cannot respect the viewpoint of someone who disagrees with you, instead shamefully implying that I am self-hating black man.

Again stop putting words in my mouth. Whenever have I said that Jesus Christ is a white man. It is most like he is a man of middle-eastern appearance. Even if he were white with blond hair and blue eyes what would it matter? he would still be the messiah.

Finally on the point of Thatcher. It is hardly a controversial opinion. Blair, Brown, Miliband etc. have all echoed what I've said so I don't know what your problem is. It has become conventional wisdom.

I don't need to create the impression that I am smart - I am smart. I'm sorry if this stirs up any of your own insecurities.

It would be better for you to read up on alternative viewpoints, and broaden your own mind, instead of launching into ad hominem tirades.

oh shut up you idiot. theres no room for civility when you come with crass nonsense.

i have no insecurities, i didnt mention anything about your racial background as its of no concern to me.

i did mention your ideological background as that is more important, and more evident.

all guardian readers and writers believe they are smart too, thats your opinon.

i dont need your GSCE scores when discussing a topic like this but thanks for the mention.

/

Hello Bruce. is this brucey bruce the Christian stalwart who just came off tag for assault and recently threw stones and eggs on a neighbours door?

christianity is not to blame for your hypocrisy and stupididity either...so allow defending it when you're possessed by Blezabub himself. c*nt

• Downvote 2

/

oh shut up you idiot. theres no room for civility when you come with crass nonsense.

i have no insecurities, i didnt mention anything about your racial background as its of no concern to me.

i did mention your ideological background as that is more important, and more evident.

all guardian readers and writers believe they are smart too, thats your opinon.

i dont need your GSCE scores when discussing a topic like this but thanks for the mention.

/

Hello Bruce. is this brucey bruce the Christian stalwart who just came off tag for assault and recently threw stones and eggs on a neighbours door?

christianity is not to blame for your hypocrisy and stupididity either...so allow defending it when you're possessed by Blezabub himself. c*nt

LOL don't be so emotional! The post was not directed at you, but it obviously touched a nerve.

I demonstrably smarter than you and I will achieve things in my life you could only dream of.

I feel like cursing you out. But Luke 6:28 tells us to bless those who curse you

God bless you!

Jesus loves you!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL don't be so emotional! The post was not directed at you, but it obviously touched a nerve.

I demonstrably smarter than you and I will achieve things in my life you could only dream of.

I feel like cursing you out. But Luke 6:28 tells us to bless those who curse you

God bless you!

Jesus loves you!

oh im the one whos emotional after you felt the need to post your GCSE scores and insult other's intelligence claiming to have a tiny bit yourself?

why do ppl here always claim to have "acheived things no one else has"dry.gif:lol: . what do you know?

its really irrelevant..........im young. i own my house, a v good job with even better training opps, a car and lots more to come...

it shoudlnt stop u or anyone else from saying whatever the fook they wanna say about me..just as i will about you too. everyone can achieve their potential if they want to

but on here... i can and will still call u a c*nt as much as i see fit regardless of your "acheivements" no one apart from you really cares about. the nerve that was touched was yours.... have a good day.

The special forces soilder who shot bin laden shouted "for God and country, Geronimo Geronimo" [the code name for Bin laden] in an interview with Newsweek magazine..given recently

the taliban who beheaded the american soilder, shouted all hu akbar as he sliced off his head.......as seen on the tapes released to Aljazeera
  • Downvote 3

What does that prove? Ulysses said muslims do that kinda sh*t, and already said people use the name of God or Christianity to do evil things they want to do without backing from scripture, obv not verbatim but seriously venom you keep going over the same things I take it you are being a stupid f*ck*ng prick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What does that prove? Ulysses said muslims do that kinda sh*t, and already said people use the name of God or Christianity to do evil things they want to do without backing from scripture, obv not verbatim but seriously venom you keep going over the same things I take it you are being a stupid f*ck*ng prick

and i said that regardless of scriptural backing is ACTIONS not words that people go by, and the actions of the west when dealing with the mid east and other developing countries appear to be associated with christian values. Perception is greater than reality...and that is the main driving force behind islamic fundamentalism against westerners NOT the actual texts in the koran. They use the apparent assault on muslims as an assault on islam and they are defending their land and way of life from the invaders.

an american soilder calling on His 'God" when murdering a man (with his leaders watching and approving of his actions and then came to lie to the pubic about how it all took place, constantly changing their story cos it was all LIES) and the same happens when the taliban murders an american soilder.

its as twisted as the western policies towards them. if you only see one side..then you will continue to be a stupid fool..oh wait..you are.

• Downvote 3

your an idiot

who cares if people misinterpret something like, that is their folly

just chatting sh*t coz their is no place for sodomites in heaven

u can still repent and change lad

ur a bigger idiot, so its ok for YOU and fooolishyees to misinterpret islam based on your perception innit?

Jihad for example according to the koran is an internal struggle to maintain faith, the struggle to improve the Muslim society, or the struggle to defend Islam.

Theres no where written that you should blow heads off and murder innocent people. but based on your perception of the misinterpretation that the muslims who have poltiicised the religion and carry out these acts you see that as the TRUTH. but its not OK to see the same thing the christian west does as the truth too?

oh f*ck off..its too humid to go down this line again with cunts like you two...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1