They grow up so fast... :(

Soca Junkie

So I just found out my sister (15) occasionally smokes (cigs/weed) with her friends...We spoke about it and I gave her advise and what not. Also encouraged her to stop.My bredrin told me to G her up to my mum but there's no point, she'll just use it against me & withhold future info. So I did what I thought was best.What would you do if you found out your younger siblings were smoking?Never imagined I'd be having this talk with her :D Omg next will be sex :D

• Downvote 1

Its not something you can enforce though thats why its called growing up she needs to find her own way in life and experince certain things and gain life experience. You just need to reason with her and be a sister if you think her friends are leading her astray tell her its up to her to take heed u done the right thing tbh you cant hold her hand forever but you can guide her

• Upvote 4

I had the same issue with my little cousins, luckily they grew out of the smoking.The sex however was a different story im just glad most made it to a respectable age and with boyfriends that they are infact still with. I couldn't stress enough how there is no rush but kids these days feel left out easily.

• Upvote 1

Agree with dr tbh.I started around the same age and it took me a few years to realise on my own that it was time to stop. If anyone had told me at the time, I wouldn't have listened. Just ensure her crowd isn't too bad an influence. If I hadn't separated myself from mine, I'd probably be slacking now. I'm sure you'll be able to provide some sort of guidance for her to dwell on. /sex is def another thing.

• Upvote 1

Lol she'd tell me if she was having sex
lol like she told you she was smoking?Nah I'm playing, there is not much you can do, you yourself smoked so she might have gotten the influence from you.I realised with youngers you have to act responsibly so they have no excuse to go down the wrong routes because it is so easy to do so.
  • Upvote 1

Man f*ck that i deal with these girls with iron rod, if i find out she sexing i'm going to take her phonebook and text ' Yo i was just wondering when we were going to have sex again lol, i'm feeling a bit fruity right now lol' which ever boy texts back something like 'Lol Yeah last time was great when you free lol', i'm linking him straight and i will deal with said boy rigourously

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man f*ck that i deal with these girls with iron rod, if i find out she sexing i'm going to take her phonebook and text ' Yo i was just wondering when we were going to have sex again lol, i'm feeling a bit fruity right now lol' which ever boy texts back something like 'Lol Yeah last time was great when you free lol', i'm linking him straight and i will deal with said boy rigourously
Lmao

:D

yeh mate and when u got to meet him you'll get beaten up by a gang of 15 yr oldsepic fail brah

yeh mate and when u got to meet him you'll get beaten up by a gang of 15 yr oldsepic fail brah
Mufasa you must have me confused for your down syndrome father.
  • Upvote 1