Card Sharing

Sinister

rah, speak of the devil, was meant to jump on this ages ago, but, meh

anyways, this cam is sh*t from a distance, Ive uploaded these straight to PB so I dnt know if they look as sheg as they do on my phone

dnt watch the floor, ripped out the carpets.

dc74b0ad-db40-4f85-9fbb-5ca7a5677334-1.jpg

Blade BM7000s, max 1080p res and 3D capable, HDMI, optical out (5.1 surround sound), PVR with external USB drive, flash by USB, WIFI addon available

original sky minidish that was randomly here when I moved in, so no neeed to buy/install a new one

119p unofficial firmware flashed to access CCCAM and NEWCAM functions

CS via NEWCAMD with full Sky HD world channels, espn/films etc as shown in the pics

no idea what else, it costs £10 a month, LAN, not WIFI cos theres no point me paying that tbh when the router is right here.

f2f1e986-8cb2-4138-99c2-67991b847ae7-1.jpg

1c60740f-f2da-4a48-8b2d-15161d5fc863.jpg

yup, previewed and the pics do look sh*t, changed the cam settings n moved closer, if these aint right I cnt really b bothered to do anymore

95da60cb-4349-406b-88d0-1fea76f60097.jpg

21e8b9ed-6fe4-429f-9298-88ce7e92dcab.jpg

d9da589c-28a7-4f1d-8889-f507abde1abc.jpg

65bbbc2a-a760-4c64-b236-1e3e44d5854f.jpg

WP_000139.jpg

• Upvote 7

What's the HD saying?

Is box office on there? Say like if a big fight comes through..

Also the sky mini dish, is it on a motor? didn't know they could be used... interesting..

How much did you box cost ya?

oh and the 3d? tested?

HD is top notch, no issues.

not sure about box office, being pay per view n that the guy would prob incur additional costs, I dont know if all users pool together n pay it or if its free or if its even done at all, ill ask the guy.

minidish isnt on a motor, because all I want is Sky UK channels, the Sky dish is pointing at the 28.2E Astra/Eurobird satelitte with the sky channels, so tbh its the best option, motor is for when ur tryna get them EU channels and random obscure stuff, the "level" in my menu is 85%, so its nice reception

box was £149 with next day delivery

havent tested the 3D, this TV isnt 3D, so no idea how it looks

cool i get the you need a dish and box part

but how does the card sharing work ?

who do i pay?

does it ever lock off?

reliability is no1 priority

virgin media are taking the piss lately

We've had this in my house for a while.

It's worth it.

BUT

Be prepared to come home one day with like 2 weeks left on your lines and find your sh*t doesn't work anymore.

Because of this, I would advise to never purchase anything longer than a month.

It's defo worth it though.

We installed another dish next to the Sky one to pick up channels in Spanish and sh*t for my mums.

Basically get every channel Sky provides around Europe. No Box Office though.

We have the Dreambox 500HD. It's sick.

You'll always find someone that provides the service

Some get shutdown, have technical issues, etc, the list is endless as to why your sh*t stopped working randomly.

Just try to never pay more than £10 for a month

Always ask people for test lines

Try to find people that provide lines that literally consist of ONE LINE. People that have like 10 lines and sh*t, I've found make your sh*t lag and freeze and sh*t, it's annoying.

Im a n00b to all this myself, bt Ill try answer most

first off, if ur gettin the blade, ull need a USB flash drive, if like me u realise that at 2am on a Friday after 4 hours, ull feell kinda pissed.

you'll need a different box to the sky one, these boxes are usually linux and they come FTA ready, you have to flash firmware (thats not on their site, you have to get it on forums)

then they use either CCCAM or NEWCAMD to share the card, atm Im using NEWCAMD, CCCAM seems kinda complicated you need to upload and edit text files to the boxes if using dreambox, no idea about any of that.

as far as being clocked, I dont really see how it can be done, unless they found the card share server n got the details, but when u sign up no names or email addresses are given, just a paypal ting

what I used, computer to download firmware, USB to flash, minidish sat, router and set top box (STB).

AFAIK the people with servers have legit subscriptions.

from wiki

Card sharing, also known as control word sharing, is a method of allowing multiple clients or digital television receivers to access a subscription television network with only one valid subscription card. This is achieved by electronically sharing a part of the legitimate conditional access smart card's output data, enabling all recipients to gain simultaneous access to scrambled DVB streams, held on the encrypted television network.

Typically, a legitimate smart card is attached to a host digital television receiver, which is equipped with software to share the decrypted 64-bit "control word" key over a computer network, such as the Internet. Once a client receives this key, they can decrypt the encrypted content as though they were using their own subscription card.

im on http://euro-kings.com which lists a few premium servers (and free ones) they have a topic where people rate good and bad ones, free ones arent reliable though, pay ones are most of the time, Ive had it for about 5 days and havent had any issues so far, pay by paypal n he PM'd me the info I need.

http://euro-kings.com/vb/showthread.php?7421-DnHSAT-SLYUK-Server-FULL-LOCAL-HD-3D-Premier-sports-Nollywood-ESPN-Setanta-irish

it needs to be constantly connected to the net cos its receiving encryption keys all the time

hardest part IMO is gettin the right firmware, googled for ages, but best thing to do is read up on the forums and stuff and see what people are sayin about the boxes, theres loads, technomate, vu duo, spiderbox, even works with xbox media centre (seems hard to setup though)

and they all work differently, so atm I can only kinda guide using blade, but if u go with dreambox it seems to be the most popular so its all over forums

oh yea, Im sure Ive sen someone saying it works for cable aswell, obv different setup

• Upvote 2

anyways, this cam is sh*t from a distance, Ive uploaded these straight to PB so I dnt know if they look as sheg as they do on my phone

dnt watch the floor, ripped out the carpets.

dc74b0ad-db40-4f85-9fbb-5ca7a5677334-1.jpg

Blade BM7000s, max 1080p res and 3D capable, HDMI, optical out (5.1 surround sound), PVR with external USB drive, flash by USB, WIFI addon available

original sky minidish that was randomly here when I moved in, so no neeed to buy/install a new one

119p unofficial firmware flashed to access CCCAM and NEWCAM functions

CS via NEWCAMD with full Sky HD world channels, espn/films etc as shown in the pics

no idea what else, it costs £10 a month, LAN, not WIFI cos theres no point me paying that tbh when the router is right here.

f2f1e986-8cb2-4138-99c2-67991b847ae7-1.jpg

1c60740f-f2da-4a48-8b2d-15161d5fc863.jpg

yup, previewed and the pics do look sh*t, changed the cam settings n moved closer, if these aint right I cnt really b bothered to do anymore

95da60cb-4349-406b-88d0-1fea76f60097.jpg

21e8b9ed-6fe4-429f-9298-88ce7e92dcab.jpg

d9da589c-28a7-4f1d-8889-f507abde1abc.jpg

65bbbc2a-a760-4c64-b236-1e3e44d5854f.jpg

WP_000139.jpg

EIISH U WENT IN

Safe for the infon

What box would you recommend?

i just want a standard thing for now and will get HD at a later date

erm, the normal dreambox ones seem fine

500s looks good

http://satandcable.com/content/dreambox-dm500s-satellite-receiver-500s

couple forums to check, they have separate sections for diff receivers

http://www.wizardmods.net/f215/

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forum.php

http://www.cs-kings.biz/

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f74/

here's a vid on setting up the blade

Whoa, might have to look into the Blade one.

Seems like everyone has a dreambox of some kind, but be careful as there's loads of clones about and if you try to flash it with the proper Dreambox firmware you might brick it.

Clones have their own firmware to flash with.

/

My parents have the 500s, seems sound, but I might have to invest in one of the HD boxes.

OH YEAH

NDF files, not sure what it stands for, but, when you scan channels, theyre all random, but obv you need them to be the same way they are on sky

so theres NDF files for your location, London/Wales/Scotland etc it groups all the channels together, on the blade when u press groups you get all the diff ones, HD, Sports, Movies, Entertainment etc

pretty sure the others use NDF aswell, bt I just used it on the blade

Imma try trace where I got it from

aha, with the Blade, I stated im on firmware version 119p (Dec 2010), the latest is 122p (April 2011), I tried that but it didnt give the hidden menu, and others just said invalid, so I just used 119p

randomly thought to upgrade to 122p and it worked, so it seems you need 119p with cccam n newcamd before u can install 122p