Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Somalian

BT Vision or ne next net/tv providers

12 posts in this topic

Ok my brother is getting rid of his unlimited internet connection and sky therefore I now have to buy my own connection in my yard and stop Leeching his stuff.

I been looking at the deals BT vision looks decent but I also know virgin brought out a new ting last week. Anyone got advice pro cons etc?

No I wont get sky they boyed me for £50 couple years back and wont give it back so I refuse to pay for their service.

does wrestling only come on sky sports 3 (I see bt vision only offer 1 and 2 but I get espn for free :) ) will i be able to get sky sports news and sky atlantic???

There is also a new thing that Alan Sugar is a part of, can't remember the name.

with regards to virgins TiVo service, the 500gb box will cost u £50 plus £3 a month, on top of ur normal subscription

1tb box costs 99

Just so you know, if you go over the bt download limit, they WILL charge you, they are pricks

need that tivo in my life

Just so you know, if you go over the bt download limit, they WILL charge you, they are pricks

oh yeah, I swear their monthly bandwidth limit is for broadband AND the TV?

how they gonna do that when the channels are sent over the internet?

BT have an 'unlimited' package as well though.

googled and apparently it doesnt use the bandwidth

Im so sure I read that though, might be Talk Talk TV, or maybe they changed it

edit

its just on demamnd that doesnt use bandwidth, I really need to read whole articles before I comment

BT vision is a con looks like it is a sky ting my brother got bumped they lied about what u get on vision now he wants to get rid of it and go back to sky

looks like i might aswell do the same ting

if u dont want to pay for cable/sat get freeview or them chiped boxes.

if u dont mind paying a subscription for cab/sat the only thing worth getting is sky. Tivo has just a few better features than Sky+ but Sky has much better content. Lol@ even thinking about BT vision

I know now looked into bt vision properley this morning whole thing is a joke just going to get sky only thing is I am not allowed to put sattilites on the side of my building so need to do some investigation on who in installs the wires for the shared satlittle dish on the building