BT Vision or ne next net/tv providers

The Somalian

Ok my brother is getting rid of his unlimited internet connection and sky therefore I now have to buy my own connection in my yard and stop Leeching his stuff.

I been looking at the deals BT vision looks decent but I also know virgin brought out a new ting last week. Anyone got advice pro cons etc?

No I wont get sky they boyed me for £50 couple years back and wont give it back so I refuse to pay for their service.

does wrestling only come on sky sports 3 (I see bt vision only offer 1 and 2 but I get espn for free :) ) will i be able to get sky sports news and sky atlantic???

if u dont want to pay for cable/sat get freeview or them chiped boxes.

if u dont mind paying a subscription for cab/sat the only thing worth getting is sky. Tivo has just a few better features than Sky+ but Sky has much better content. Lol@ even thinking about BT vision

I know now looked into bt vision properley this morning whole thing is a joke just going to get sky only thing is I am not allowed to put sattilites on the side of my building so need to do some investigation on who in installs the wires for the shared satlittle dish on the building