Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toney Barton

Heaven and Hell game

35 posts in this topic

Where would you end up if you died today and why?

(Lets all go along with Heaven being a reality)

Hell

For all my smoking, drinking, philandering and general paganism

Going along with the game, obviously heaven, but people are fickle so my heaven today may be different of that tomorrow, although piece of mind and happiness would clearly be top of the list.

I'm a sinner, I don't think I'd stop sinning in Heaven so even if I got in I'd probably get sent to Hell soon enough.

hell

devil sounds like me

i also woudlnt bow to a lesser specimen

adam turned out to be a simp anyway couldnt control his woman

the whole idea is flawed

if he hated god so much wouldnt he make hell really awesome

*waits for someone to turn this into a 20 page debate*

lenny.gif

Hell

Honestly who isn't ?

I don't understand the concept of hell, surely by sinning you are doing the work of the devil, so why would he punish you with eternal torture. Wouldn't he be spudding all the murderers and giving them a twos on his zoot?

I don't understand the concept of hell, surely by sinning you are doing the work of the devil, so why would he punish you with eternal torture. Wouldn't he be spudding all the murderers and giving them a twos on his zoot?

HeadPalm.jpg

Why don't u give me some logical reasoning against what I said instead of face palming.

but mate isnt it common sense?

the devil obviously doesn't care for anyone else but himself and wishes bad for everyone which is one of the many reasons he is the 'devil'

coz humans are made in gods image, and god loves us. so the devil wants to destroy us.

/

you're not sent to hell by the devil or by doing his deeds, you're sent to hell for rejecting christ.

heaven, i can sin all i like as long as i repent at some point

nah

what if u die before that 'some point'

Hell because I don't practice or believe in any religion.

It's funny though because so many people that have adopted religion recently are now preaching to me principles that have been at the core of my belief system from as far back as my early teens.

They practice it because that's what they've been told and I practice it because I simply believe it, it's interesting.

I'm sure hell if based purely on my actions, but I would like to think if god judged me purely on my heart then it would be heaven.

It's funny though because so many people that have adopted religion recently are now preaching to me principles that have been at the core of my belief system from as far back as my early teens.

They practice it because that's what they've been told and I practice it because I simply believe it, it's interesting.

But that's what really is the good of religion. Not everyone will develop morals from general social interaction, being in religious or culture environments can help people to develop in ways they wouldn't without that environment.

When he was cast into hell... the devil said he was going to make it his job to corrupt all of God's creation. He whispers sweets little lies to you and encourages you to do wrong. He doesn't care about you.. he cares about corrupting you.

*Disclaimer: I speak as a religious person.

Anyhoos... I'd like to think I'd go to heaven, but I'm not really fulfilling my duties properly. I'm changing slowly.

There was one mad debate about this at one thing I went to time ago. Some girl said my dad doesn't believe in God but he lives the way God teaches because he believes its right. Pastor shut her down and said for not believing in God her dad would still be going to hell. I was Creasing but she was obviously screwing and bare arguments kicked off from that point.

The devil doesn't control hell, he was cast to hell for being a sinner, he's not the person who punishes you. The punishment is simply being in hell.

I think I deserve to go to heaven. I work had and help others when possible. I don't do bad things on purpose.