Heaven and Hell game

I don't understand the concept of hell, surely by sinning you are doing the work of the devil, so why would he punish you with eternal torture. Wouldn't he be spudding all the murderers and giving them a twos on his zoot?

coz humans are made in gods image, and god loves us. so the devil wants to destroy us.

/

you're not sent to hell by the devil or by doing his deeds, you're sent to hell for rejecting christ.

Hell because I don't practice or believe in any religion.

It's funny though because so many people that have adopted religion recently are now preaching to me principles that have been at the core of my belief system from as far back as my early teens.

They practice it because that's what they've been told and I practice it because I simply believe it, it's interesting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's funny though because so many people that have adopted religion recently are now preaching to me principles that have been at the core of my belief system from as far back as my early teens.

They practice it because that's what they've been told and I practice it because I simply believe it, it's interesting.

But that's what really is the good of religion. Not everyone will develop morals from general social interaction, being in religious or culture environments can help people to develop in ways they wouldn't without that environment.

I don't understand the concept of hell, surely by sinning you are doing the work of the devil, so why would he punish you with eternal torture. Wouldn't he be spudding all the murderers and giving them a twos on his zoot?

When he was cast into hell... the devil said he was going to make it his job to corrupt all of God's creation. He whispers sweets little lies to you and encourages you to do wrong. He doesn't care about you.. he cares about corrupting you.

*Disclaimer: I speak as a religious person.

Anyhoos... I'd like to think I'd go to heaven, but I'm not really fulfilling my duties properly. I'm changing slowly.

Guest M12 Part 2

There was one mad debate about this at one thing I went to time ago. Some girl said my dad doesn't believe in God but he lives the way God teaches because he believes its right. Pastor shut her down and said for not believing in God her dad would still be going to hell. I was Creasing but she was obviously screwing and bare arguments kicked off from that point.