AIDS

Mr. Gayle

bushmeat in Africa, like with ebola

a government invented it to wipe out the black population

it was caused by the mass smallpox vaccinations in the 20th century that made smallpox the only disease ever eradicated

was developed by US governement and tested on prisoners before being taken to Africa

engineered to wipe out the gay community in America.

one of those is on the right track

Been talking about it today at work, created to rid world of gays and blacks

My manager reckons it's another way of cleansing and also says smallpox was created by government too

Who said that?

Your manager reckons a disease thousands of years old was created by which government?

I am talking about smallpox but it could apply to Aids aswell.

The most plausible theory is that the 2 types of HIV were present in a monkey (sooty mangabey) and chimps and passed to humans through the bushmeat trade.

There is evidence of the sooty mangabey living with SIV2 (HIV2 in humans) without adverse effects.

Chimps suffer pretty much similar to humans with SIV1 (HIV1 in humans).

• Downvote 1

Reminds me of Chris Rock

"the money is on the medicine"

reminds me of a nex chris rock rant where he said words to the effect of "if Your daughter becomes a stripper You failed as a father"

was wonderin what he'd have to say about Lawrence Fishburne

I am talking about smallpox but it could apply to Aids aswell.

The most plausible theory is that the 2 types of HIV were present in a monkey (sooty mangabey) and chimps and passed to humans through the bushmeat trade.

There is evidence of the sooty mangabey living with SIV2 (HIV2 in humans) without adverse effects.

Chimps suffer pretty much similar to humans with SIV1 (HIV1 in humans).

This bushmeat crap is air.

The presence of HIV virus was in conjuction with certain scientist taking certain parts of a monkey and using it in potential smallpox vaccines, which were later not used as another vaccines they "found" to be better.

Bun taking this "it was africans eating bush meat" crap, like say they ate the meat raw and sh*t, certain people want to brain wash us. Rimac, you need to fix up.

/

I might need a T off you.

yes

/

powers that be

/

http://www.rense.com/general68/gayex.htm

There is no doubt that AIDS erupted in the U.S. shortly after government-sponsored hepatitis B vaccine experiments (1978-1981) using gay men as guinea pigs. The epidemic was caused by the "introduction" of a new retrovirus (the human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV for short); and the introduction of a new herpes-8 virus, the virus that causes Kaposi's sarcoma, widely known as the "gay cancer" of AIDS. The taboo theory that AIDS is a man-made disease is largely based on research showing an intimate connection between government vaccine experiments and the outbreak of "the gay plague"

The widely accepted theory is that HIV/AIDS originated in a monkey or chimpanzee virus that "jumped species" in Africa. However, it is clear that the first AIDS cases were recorded in gay men in Manhattan in 1979, a few years before the epidemic was first noticed in Africa in 1982. It is now claimed that the human herpes-8 virus (also called the KS virus), discovered in 1994, also originated when a primate herpes virus jumped species in Africa. How two African species-jumping viruses ended up exclusively in gay men in Manhattan beginning in the late 1970s has never been satisfactorily explained.

Researchers who claim AIDS is a man-made disease believe it is much more likely that these two primate viruses were introduced and spread during the government's recruitment of thousands of male homosexuals beginning in 1974.

Large numbers of gay men in Manhattan donated blood for the experimental hepatitis B vaccine trial, which took place at the New York Blood Center in Manhattan in 1978. Extensive evidence supporting the man-made theory of AIDS is easily found on the Internet by Googling: man-made origin of AIDS; and in my two books, "AIDS and the Doctors of Death" and "Queer Blood: The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot."...

Aids was geenrated by the US govt. the two Jewish doctors who tested in the congo on chimps, and then ran a wide campaign in east and south for innoculating the populace is not coincidental that these areas later had the most cases of Aids in east and south africa.

• Downvote 1