Influx of gay black characters on tv

Da Luv Doc

they need to make syed have an affair with a gay asylum seeker from Uganda in eastenders then it will be peak

but to be honest I am seeing more gay looking black guys on road with some fruity tight sh*t on like some breh in stow today I was thinking to myself this guy gay

venom has been having his way,

he predicted this back in 08.

And the guy on Holby City, i see more gay black people on tv than gay white people these days, don't know why that is.

image-10-for-yourlife-telly-coleen-cash-queens-08-02-2011-gallery-173987911.jpg

i hate the way he does his sleeves

and the way he physically assaulted that undercover white gay doctor was shocking

a gay black man is sensitive,modern,complex edgy, uncriminal, and non threatening to white women, essentially a jester.

i disagree with the theory that more homosexuals will decrease the population though, women will have the same amount of children, just with fewer males,eventually the gene pool would diminish and we would all become inbred. i fear for this day and it is my fear of this day that drives my lack of understanding of homosexuality

• Upvote 2