Influx of gay black characters on tv

Da Luv Doc

the vid is bullshit

there must always be some conspiracy/agenda as to why black men are failing

this topic is bullshit

there is homos in every race

there is no 'feminisation' of black men

you see a couple of gay blacks then all hell breaks loose of all the homos in tv 99 percent of them are played by whites

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

the vid is bullshit

there must always be some conspiracy/agenda as to why black men are failing

this topic is bullshit

there is homos in every race

there is no 'feminisation' of black men

you see a couple of gay blacks then all hell breaks loose of all the homos in tv 99 percent of them are played by whites

tbh

tbh people like you fail to acknowledge the obvious

THE TOPIC IS ABOUT BLACK MALES.

do you feel threatened, upset and left out when black people speak about black people or something? Of course you know this is rhetorical because I thought this from a while back.

This is like a chick saying "MEN DO IT TOOOOOOO" when we are CLEARLY speaking about WOMEN. Its the most annoying thing about most people who speak on this because they are on this magic carpet illusion that "we are all one people".

Recognize the context and understand this is not about what other non black race you want to fly the flag for because truth be told you would likely have a different set of responses from a different set of people other than the ones in this topic.

I always find it bizarre that people that clearly have no investment in improving what goes on with black men like to divert the general consensus to taking on board everyone elses issues to level the playing field.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Whilst I respect the viewpoints of Marlo, Uncle, Marvell, etc & for the most part actually agree with them, I can't help feel like these kinda points start to get a bit tedious if they're not supplemented with some sort of solutions...

Without resorting to hyperbole, what do you lot suggest would be good ways to limit the influence media has on the younger generation?

to be honest Mike you LIVE for the exception to the rule and the grey area because you do not know what side you are on about ANYTHING, I have known this about you for years to be honest and years later you have not changed. Its like you would fight for liberal causes you are not involved in 'just because'.

You are a bit flakey when it comes to opinions like a man that bets on both teams (WITH NO MONEY).

Cut that out and develop a REAL point of view that comes from yourself rather than trying to please the masses people will respect you and REMEMBER your ideas a lot more if you do. This is not a dig at you its just something you need to sort out before you go out in the big world OFFLINE or you will remain a subservient character for the rest of your natural life.

ur talkin some next ting

topic is about black males, yes, he said "you see a couple of gay blacks then all hell breaks loose" and I cosigned that n the rest

dunno where the upset stuff came from, nowhere near anything in the quoted text

no one is upset to be honest its just putting it out there, being challenged does not mean I have a beef with you I know not a thing about you.

im no uncle tom but i beleieve i am able to think objectively at things

justin used the word INFLUX then gave two examples of black gay guys on tv come on now

never prove this point to anyone the term uncle tom is so ambiguous now that I do not use it and neither should you especially about yourself.

Besides I dont think you are one either.

A lot of assumptions are taking place in this thread.

A LOT.

Guest M12 Part 2

justin used the word INFLUX then gave two examples of black gay guys on tv come on now

Even two is slightly an influx tbh. From time outside of black shows you will struggle to even see a black male with a part that doesn't involve gangs, drugs or guns. For two of them to be gay in quick succession says something.

• Upvote 1

those saying what can we do about it, im thinking that organizing a march could be the one. it has to be peaceful though and we cant allow ourselves to be antagonized by the taunts of the men in assless pink fishnets etc its going to be tough. can call it straightwalk. all races welcome.

Even two is slightly an influx tbh. From time outside of black shows you will struggle to even see a black male with a part that doesn't involve gangs, drugs or guns. For two of them to be gay in quick succession says something.

then you may as well say there is an influx of black lead detectives on tv

i.e luther, shadow line

dont see anyone complaining there

Most black men are not gonna keep tabs on what shows have gay black men we would feel homo just doing that alone we tend to go by memory and most black men are noticing it a bit much now. We do not like it and thats a healthy reaction if you ask me, normalizing it with other points of contention just adds smoke and mirrors to the issue.

See the problem is there and then do something about it.

I started by simply not spending my money or time on such shows and making sure my money goes towards films / film directors that do NOT do this/ who has work I like in regards to black males.

This is a bit of a digression but some of the over tones of this video may make my points on this thread a bit clearer.

Dwayne Mcduffie is the man who wrote many of the story lines for the cartoon Justice League

i.e luther, shadow line

i will rather be a detective than a homosexual, maybe different for you

i.e luther, shadow line

again neither here nor there and this is what people who have no main agenda do they bring up strawmans.

sheeeesh

not being funny but you appear to be more thoroughly brainwashed than I thought (assuming you are black) , I could be wrong but hey, just leave it at that tbh because its clear I am more concerned about this than YOU which is fine but please stop the mental masturbation its just gonna kill the topic bro and we dont REALLY need to go there do we? I dont think we do lets just go our separate ways and done it.

i.e luther, shadow line

again neither here nor there and this is what people who have no main agenda do they bring up strawmans.

sheeeesh

not being funny but you appear to be more thoroughly brainwashed than I thought (assuming you are black) , I could be wrong but hey, just leave it at that tbh because its clear I am more concerned about this than YOU which is fine but please stop the mental masturbation its just gonna kill the topic bro and we dont REALLY need to go there do we? I dont think we do lets just go our separate ways and done it.

from ur posts and ur avatar with the ankh symbol its obvious ur one of them uberafro power type guys - i respect that.

but becuase of that ur going to see everything through afrocentric glasses all the time unfortunately

i.e luther, shadow line

Lmao

f*ck.

Edit: I didn't mean that as an 'Oh sh*t!' f*ck I mean more of a Mike Skinner 'Has it come to this?' f*ck

i.e luther, shadow line

sheeeesh

from ur posts and ur avatar with the ankh symbol its obvious ur one of them uberafro power type guys - i respect that.

but becuase of that ur going to see everything through afrocentric glasses all the time unfortunately

Actually I am not I cant stand afrocentrics either I just address things from a black males perspective BEFORE I entertain any other angle its a healthy way of living for a black man rather than pretend his blackness is secondary to peace and harmony with everyone else (who likely puts their own races issues FIRST by default) once again you are making more assumptions than asking questions this is why most of your points are based on generalizations which are unfounded.

To be honest that last post is one of the most IGNORANT response you have come with.

Ask questions its not hard it maybe hard to acknowledge you do not KNOW something but you will feel better when you get the facts about someone.

Afrocentric glasses you know.............. smh

most of the time these days that u post is only when the subject of black people is discussed

right or wrong?

wrong ..........just like its wrong to acknowledge its ONLY black gays on television. You are seeing what you want to see, you are doing EXACTLY what you are accusing people of which is paying attention to the things you CLEARLY are not feeling.

Considering I do not use this forum much at all (lets not pretend this is not true) of late its clear you are VERY mistaken or a lot of things.

i.e luther, shadow line

Lmao

f*ck.

Edit: I didn't mean that as an 'Oh sh*t!' f*ck I mean more of a Mike Skinner 'Has it come to this?' f*ck

i will text you when i am seeking condescension from the real harry potter with no powers

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1