Noisy Neighbours

ill set the scene, everyone in these 10 or so houses is either physically disabled or has some sort of psychiatric issueanyways, guy next door, he has a son, once a week or so 1 of 2 things with happen, either the son will come bangin on his door shouting through the letterbox for man to open the door for like 5 mins before he leaves. other times they both come together n just start shouting at each other from before they enter, all u hear is like "f*ck off, get off the f*ckin door, aaaaaah, you c*nt" etc, then they go in and carry on arguing, think one time I heard someone fall, always bangin on the door aswell.randomly some times a woman will come n shout through his letter box, she was here 3 days ago n the dog start barking, so she started askin the dog where the guy was.fortunately its not too loud n my TV/music can drown it outfriendly people though

Wouldn't say noisy... but rather we always have neighbours that are CUNTS!We used to be cool with our next door neighbours... even putting up with their sh*t when they argued. The chick and my mum even became friends. Then one day she decided to turn on us for what reason I don't know. It would start with someone constantly running up the stairs banging their feet so it would annoy us, or someone just banging the wall. She and her husband started putting cat sh*t through our letter box saying it was our cat shitting in their garden :D mum eventually got them evicted.Some next woman then moved in and started the same sh*t. Throwing cat litter into our garden and through our letter box... my cat didn't go in their garden so I don't wagwarn for them. The running up and down the stairs and banging. Mum had words with this one and after threatening her, she stopped.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Neighbours above me sometimes uneccessarily shout at the top of their voices when it seems like they are only right next to each otherthey sing along to random songs out loud with their windows fully open (last sing-a-long they had was to christina aguilera)Lets forget the odd stamping aroundthey have calmed down alot since tho

we are quite loudbut i think we all have our momentsmy neighbours play fairgound music and POWER ballads, stand by me, a lot of take that an boyzone and other crapits annoying cos they clearly have a good sound system but when im ready im playin all sorts out the stereonoise dont really bother me, cos i can sleep through itone of our neighbours i think cos they shout in a different language its cool, but i feel deep when they probably hear and understand what we say

my neighbors are straight out hell, the left neighbor is couple with two little kids, when the husband is not around the mother shouts at this kids swearing at them and banging doors , sometimes i just want to call child protection agency. in the early morning you hear them have sex and the wife screams like shes in a opera house, at the same time u can hear the kids upstairs call for they dad our right neighbors is a huge retard family that sits all day outside , when coming from work and parking the car u feel like all eyes on me. they are polite but they all was sitting outside is a little disturbingwe suffer in silence, i want to do something but my mum always stops me.

I have heaven & hell.There's an old man on the right who IS neighbourhood watch. His lawn is always on point. Then pikey's on the left whose grass hasn't been cut since I was in school uniform. His son's a nitty and the house has been raided a few times.I'm the noisiest place on the street though.

back in the day my brother used to bang out the speakers, used to get bare knocking against the wall, knocking on our door - think they must have moved their bedroom to a next room 'cause she stopped after a few months, never got the police tho probably 'cause she was friends with my mum

Guest Portuguese

On the left is the Nigerian family who are bless apart from their garden is literally a jungle hence why one of the pikeys(I will say moe about them soon) got into an arguement with one of them and told the Nigerian brudda 'swing on one of your banana trees you jungle bunny" LOL.The right hand side is a carribean family who have been here for years the Mum is bless that's why I refer to her as Auntie. The father is one of them OG's and together they have three teenage children.Then across the houses you have Mrs Neighbourhood watch/Oriental PLC/The Polish boss man who has turned his house into an eastern europe brothelNow onto the pikeys 15 family members in a four bedroom houseInfighting,incest,begging,crack,swearing in other words a rebore of the Dingles.

my neighbour has been drilling for years, for as long as i can remember he will start drilling bout 6-7pm when he gets home from work, not everyday or even every week, but eventually he will start drilling again, my mum said he has shelves all round his yard with newspapers on it, she said he was abused as a child because he always wears a big coat no matter what weather, im not buying iti went hard on my drumkit from year 9 onwards til i went uni and lost interest, will bang it out from time to time and i know its loud but nobody has said anything, except when my other neighbour asked if i started a band because he could hear music and it sounded good (slyly saying ur too loud mate imo)

my neighbors are straight out hell, the left neighbor is couple with two little kids, when the husband is not around the mother shouts at this kids swearing at them and banging doors , sometimes i just want to call child protection agency. in the early morning you hear them have sex and the wife screams like shes in a opera house, at the same time u can hear the kids upstairs call for they dad our right neighbors is a huge retard family that sits all day outside , when coming from work and parking the car u feel like all eyes on me. they are polite but they all was sitting outside is a little disturbingwe suffer in silence, i want to do something but my mum always stops me.
PMMMSSSSSLLL

Police parked outside this woman's house allll the time, but no one can work out what for.
SHE RATTING B
Real talk. Call 999, say there's police being shot at a couple of roads away so they get called off and then BUN HER YARD WITH FIRE.
  • Upvote 3

Wouldn't say noisy... but rather we always have neighbours that are CUNTS!We used to be cool with our next door neighbours... even putting up with their sh*t when they argued. The chick and my mum even became friends. Then one day she decided to turn on us for what reason I don't know. It would start with someone constantly running up the stairs banging their feet so it would annoy us, or someone just banging the wall. She and her husband started putting cat sh*t through our letter box saying it was our cat shitting in their garden :D mum eventually got them evicted.Some next woman then moved in and started the same sh*t. Throwing cat litter into our garden and through our letter box... my cat didn't go in their garden so I don't wagwarn for them. The running up and down the stairs and banging. Mum had words with this one and after threatening her, she stopped.
:D They put cat sh*t through your letter box?WTF?Heads would have to come off, clean!

:D They put cat sh*t through your letter box?WTF?Heads would have to come off, clean!
Yeah apparently it's my cat... my cat doesn't even go into their gardenWell we got them evicted...& i have a crb to keep in check lol
  • Downvote 2