Noisy Neighbours

One side is a black woman and her son who's about 29 always has these mampi White girls come to see him. He still wears Durags and always got JD bags. The mums got a new boyfriend so now they're always having bbqs.Other side Asian family, dunno how many people are in there however what I do know is the old man is ALWAYS coughing out the window. That phlegmy coughing up a lung cough. Pisses me right off!

my neighbours are sick, one side is a mechanic who ive got on lock bare favours from them and otherside is a nice fillipino fam who loves to drink and sing on karoke but they sound like cats in agonyshe passed me a bottle of smirnoff 20ltr vodka the other day other the fence so all is forgiven :D

my neighbors are straight out hell, the left neighbor is couple with two little kids, when the husband is not around the mother shouts at this kids swearing at them and banging doors , sometimes i just want to call child protection agency. in the early morning you hear them have sex and the wife screams like shes in a opera house, at the same time u can hear the kids upstairs call for they dad our right neighbors is a huge retard family that sits all day outside , when coming from work and parking the car u feel like all eyes on me. they are polite but they all was sitting outside is a little disturbingwe suffer in silence, i want to do something but my mum always stops me.
thats kinda disturbingwouldnt mind hearing it though minus the kids

One side is a black woman and her son who's about 29 always has these mampi White girls come to see him. He still wears Durags and always got JD bags. The mums got a new boyfriend so now they're always having bbqs.
:/this is not the hating and bitching bout ur neighbours for no reason thread
hating? ok (y)

had a pair of cunts living about my mum and i for a while, approx 18 monthsthey were selling drugs too, and this area just isnt the place for all thatnoisy kids running around all the time and turning up on their bikes, cunts. bare arguments and almost slapped the sh*t outta the sonluckally they were evicted, awful f*ck*ng cunts. good riddance.edit: 3 uses of the word c*nt in one post..jesus.

I've posted about my neighbour's before. I get along with most of them but the one's upstairs are neighbours from hell. They're loud, they've been doing DIY for 13 years, the son's crazy and is always running up and down banging the floor, they're always fighting, flooding the place etc... They used to throw food out of the window, which would then land on our plants so my mum would sweep it up post it through their letter box so that's stopped now, but they're still noisy. There was a guy a few doors away whose dog used to sh*t by my mums plants. She mailed that to him and that stopped. The old guy 2 doors down used to let his dog piss infront of our flat. My mum caught him letting the dog do it and she sorted that one out as well. My neighbour on the right is a pig. She' so filthy, it's unreal. she'll leave her bin outside-open for days walking past it 3 times a day and not put it in the bin hut. She's just nasty. The area infront of her house is a tip and when I walk past her open door it looks like something from 'filth files'. Also, how can her dog look like a pig? The poor thing's always crying. The joys of living in a flat.

I've posted about my neighbour's before. I get along with most of them but the one's upstairs are neighbours from hell. They're loud, they've been doing DIY for 13 years, the son's crazy and is always running up and down banging the floor, they're always fighting, flooding the place etc... They used to throw food out of the window, which would then land on our plants so my mum would sweep it up post it through their letter box so that's stopped now, but they're still noisy. There was a guy a few doors away whose dog used to sh*t by my mums plants. She mailed that to him and that stopped. The old guy 2 doors down used to let his dog piss infront of our flat. My mum caught him letting the dog do it and she sorted that one out as well. My neighbour on the right is a pig. She' so filthy, it's unreal. she'll leave her bin outside-open for days walking past it 3 times a day and not put it in the bin hut. She's just nasty. The area infront of her house is a tip and when I walk past her open door it looks like something from 'filth files'. Also, how can her dog look like a pig? The poor thing's always crying. The joys of living in a flat.
Wtf is all this mailing sh*t?I would just knock on there door and tell them to ensure it doesn't happen again

At home neighbours are cool, get along fine with them.On the left at my uni house, there's just students, but on the right it's some house, all windows smashed, tarpooling up in the windows.They've got two front doors, front one is always open, try taking a peak all the time but the second's closed.Must be running something from inside, see bare somalians aged 50+ going in and out till the early morning.