Wen a girl/man drops a bombshell.....

Kim

when i was f*ck*ng a girl and she was going on nuts and said she wants me to cum inside of her...me being excited and on it, i did..then she was like"WHY DID U DO THAT FOR" .. i said... "u told me to cum inside u" she was like "i was just getting into the dirty talk, im not even on the pill" :D
LOL
  • Upvote 1

when i was f*ck*ng a girl and she was going on nuts and said she wants me to cum inside of her...me being excited and on it, i did..then she was like"WHY DID U DO THAT FOR" .. i said... "u told me to cum inside u" she was like "i was just getting into the dirty talk, im not even on the pill" :D
LOL
lolf*ckhaving to maintain conscious thought during the act is a bitchjust kills it a little piece

:D

Looks like somebody fell out the hormone tree and hit every tampon on the way down
two pints?
(y) / @ d-structo's story, bit of a cringe off between u and everyone else u encountered until u got the word from the clinic and her period started yh......... Absolutely screwin