London 1927

Esquilax

Where the policeman was walking at the end next to the Thames I was there about 18 months back, looks virtually the same.

The main features of London, Hyde Park, The Tower, Tower Bridge, The Houses of Parliament, that massive structure on the left when they showed the cricket at the Oval, ALL still present.

It's you being the mug mate.

London clearly has many of it's main features from nearly 100 years ago.

The same can't be said for a score of cities around the world.

Of course I don't want them to knock it down, there are many buildings I wish I could have seen in London but no longer exist, so I don't take for granted the buildings that have survived so long.

Yeah I reckon u will see a change like that in pakistan and them other islamic couties where u see allot of people wearing the same thing 100 years from now with religion being proven not being relevant people will come out and express themself more. Hence the rise of the homosexual here and other freedoms etc.

P.s never watched the vid

Apart from the vehicles London has hardly changed.

For real, there was bare skyscrapers and tower blocks about in 1927

Compared to other cities around the world London has a miniscule amount of tall buildings.

vyonyx_london_aerial_ns_20080307_0032s.jpg

You can literally count them.