Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lanceW

KOF XIII

31 posts in this topic

IIght this game comes out OCT 28th I believe

Its gonna be published under

for its PAL release.

The console version will be identical to the arcade version supposedly but there will be 5 DLC characters.

One of which is 98 Iori with the purple flames and sh*t,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTzVTmzUBik

This is where you will be learning you stuff from.

Just choose your fave character and it will display all their normals and special moves includng BNBs/combo videos etc.

http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=King_of_Fighters_XIII

character combo tutorials (all characters are not up yet)

http://www.youtube.com/user/DontDropThatCombo

52041fd9.jpg

There will be a character for everyone in this game. Rush down, grappler, zoner and poker you name it.

Plus the character designs are all sick anyway if you just go by looks.

System tutorial

Good video of general gameplay

since when did you know about my man AZ?

my team: Based Andy Bogard, Based Shen and Based 'K

I will probably jump on. Something a little diffrent is nice and i dont really like BB.

My fave characters have always been Terry Bogard, Iori and Benimaru so i will probably start with them. See how it goes. :Y:

these games always look soooo sick i was hyped for 12 .....but then I played it

I'll.give this one a go though

Important vid in order to get to grips with the whole KOF fight system in general.

This is gonna let you know this game wont be easy...

some GGs

Let's be honest, none of us here have the ability to play this game lol. No plinks to save with combos, no shortcuts for moves and the movement is beyond everyone here with the small jumps unless you played another fighting game.

Sounds rude, sorry, i don't see it. Hope people play it and TRY instead of trading it in because it's not easy but once you get it you'll be able to question sf4.

Kula looks solid from what I've seen

Let's be honest, none of us here have the ability to play this game lol. No plinks to save with combos, no shortcuts for moves and the movement is beyond everyone here with the small jumps unless you played another fighting game.

Sounds rude, sorry, i don't see it. Hope people play it and TRY instead of trading it in because it's not easy but once you get it you'll be able to question sf4.

I DUNNO ABOUT YOU BRAH BUT I CAN BE GOOD AT ANYTHING I PUT TIME AND EFFORT INTO ESPECIALLY A 'FIGHTING GAME' FFS

COME ORN SON

/

on a serious note the hops are a mad ting. no chance.

I DUNNO ABOUT YOU BRAH BUT I CAN BE GOOD AT ANYTHING I PUT TIME AND EFFORT INTO ESPECIALLY A 'FIGHTING GAME' FFS

COME ORN SON

/

hop is just a reverse super jump

COME ORN SON

/

No chance.

COME ORN SON

/

No chance.

:(

/

doing it and doing it well/in the heat of battle is a different story chuck

This is why I'm always trying to run 2002 but you lot fiend for the AE.

Game looks bare fun I am defo copping!

That Shen Woo brudda is from KOF 2k3 init? I never played that one always wanted to try these new niggas out

Maxima looks like tings

ANDY BOGARD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>