Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toney Barton

Sex in public places

41 posts in this topic

Where have you got nookie in the outdoors?Actually name the location not just the setting.I remember when me and my ex made up after an argument, I met her outside Wembley Park station cos her friend had just dropped her off, we literally went round the side of the station to a little fenced off bit and had sex on the floor, anyone could have come round.1 link of the net had sex in Sainsburys car park in Ladbroke Grove.B&Q car park in cricklewood lol.

Ramillies Place. Runs inbetween Oxford St. and Gt. Marlborough Street.

Swimming Pool in Napa with some chunky welsh bitchgood times,

back in college, epping forest

Toney....on the floor?!! Concrete floor?

and it was his girl as wellno table manners

cinemafingered a ting in Science class back in like year 9 if that countsthink I posted in some thread when I had a whip I drove to Kent coz this one chick said she wanted it at like 1am n said she'd sneak out if i drove to where she livesso, caroooh and she came to visit me in hospital, so we drove round the side (Goodmayes hospital, if u know it, the side with Thomas Hardy section, go round to the back of the massive field, with the trees, for some reason cars can go there), a woman came past whilst walkin her dog, not a single f*ck was given that day

late night some fields in belvedere just after plumsteadfully f*cked her on the grass/some building site area near three mills in stratford/various places in cars and f*ck*ng them on the bonnet of cars

lolBy any means necessary.

late night some fields in belvedere just after plumsteadfully f*cked her on the grass
lolreminds me of 1 time in Silver Jubilee park, where Kingsbury Town football club is, some open fields.

oooh and she came to visit me in hospital, so we drove round the side (Goodmayes hospital, if u know it, the side with Thomas Hardy section, go round to the back of the massive field, with the trees, for some reason cars can go there), a woman came past whilst walkin her dog, not a single f*ck was given that day
BROOKSIDEBeen beating chicks there since I was 18, introduced a few niggas to that spot as well(not in that way, in the other way)

in hyde park, i layed down a blue/white/pink blanket and sprinked rose petals for her. i also had 3 pillows as she was a bit uncomfortable...ahhh good times

no point in me naming places.in a lane. in a swimming pool. on a train.

behind some kebab shop alleyway in catfordthe gate entrance of sum abandoned warehousesainburys/asda/iceland car park (in whip)cant really remember the rest

oooh and she came to visit me in hospital, so we drove round the side (Goodmayes hospital, if u know it, the side with Thomas Hardy section, go round to the back of the massive field, with the trees, for some reason cars can go there), a woman came past whilst walkin her dog, not a single f*ck was given that day
BROOKSIDEBeen beating chicks there since I was 18, introduced a few niggas to that spot as well(not in that way, in the other way)
Brookside has a nice spot like when u go straight past the building n second car parknever beat there though :D

walking home from a boat party on the thames at the side of some big building i wish i knew what building it was proper old looking and the font gates/garden looked old and beautiful i know its famous

ok

ok

:D took me a while

constructi0on site, and got caught by the security.. all flashing lights and sh*t

on a plane from america, nothing quite like it tbh. Quiet flight ended up placed with some chick on the same row noone in sight , had to happen.