7 CHASED & BEAT - 1 STABBED - ALL JAILED

Goddaz

What would you say to your mate if he pulled a knife on a bouncer/ reveller/ or something? You'd pull him back quickly and say stop that sh*t right now, no?

I would, but if he had already stabbed the guy - there's nothing I can do. If you don't know somethings going to happen it's difficult to stop it.

+2

I actually support this kind of sentencing. People being in mobs and getting hyped could encourage someone who wouldn't usually have done something like this. To do it to gain stripes/look bad in front of their friends. If it's clear that if you are even there when something like this goes off, means your Goin to jail. A lotta the tommy hilfigure type "borderline badmen" will be discouraged.

cs

Also I think awareness of this law should be spreadout in schools to make it COMMON KNOWLEDGE

cs

/

Why people saying 7 against 1 like it was supposed to be a 1 on 1 boxing match

its a street fight....aint no fair ones

Guest M12 Part 2

What would you say to your mate if he pulled a knife on a bouncer/ reveller/ or something? You'd pull him back quickly and say stop that sh*t right now, no?

I would, but if he had already stabbed the guy - there's nothing I can do. If you don't know somethings going to happen it's difficult to stop it.

+1

What you lot are saying is true. But we need more of an emphasis on taking accountability for things. Tht way this kind o thing is more likely to police itself. If you know that if your boy stabs someone you are going to jail as well. You are more likely to make sure people you associate with arent carrying weapons and if you know they are you're less likely to be involved. There will always be grey areas and anomalies but this kind of law will help stem this tide of kids who are only bad when they are in a group of 10. And think it's ok if you are plotting the violence, and are stood next to the guy who does it but as long as you don't do anything too serous you're untouchable.

• Upvote 2

Nobody should be rushing anyone tho, especially 7 onto 1 thats just plain cowardly.

theres no rules when it comes to fightin mate, the british army wen dey go to iraq an sh*t dont say, oh theres 11 taliban so lets only bring 11 troops to make it fair

dunno why he got negged so much for this post

its tru

coupled with the fact that im sure if u or two didnt take part in the rushing thier boys wouldve called them out for being pussies etc etc

/

but on the other hand if they do keep dishing out these types of sentences maybe it will cause guys to think twice about joining in/ going to link for something to pop off regardless of what their friends may think of them (wishful thinking but boy)

• Upvote 1

Nobody should be rushing anyone tho, especially 7 onto 1 thats just plain cowardly.

theres no rules when it comes to fightin mate, the british army wen dey go to iraq an sh*t dont say, oh theres 11 taliban so lets only bring 11 troops to make it fair

its tru

coupled with the fact that im sure if u or two didnt take part in the rushing thier boys wouldve called them out for being pussies etc etc

/

but on the other hand if they do keep dishing out these types of sentences maybe it will cause guys to think twice about joining in/ going to link for something to pop off regardless of what their friends may think of them (wishful thinking but boy)

Well yeah exactly, would you rather be called a p*ssy by your boys or spend your formative years in a jail cell?

I'm well aware it's not quite as simple as that but the choice is there

• Upvote 1

esq chattin out of his backside as usual

obv most would rather be called a p*ssy rather than be in jail

im sure when most of these young men went into the ting they didnt thing anyone was going to die

takes one hyped fool (theres always one in a group) to going the extra mile

You'd be pretty f*ck*ng angry if you just thought you were rushing someone and then you ended up getting 15+ years cause one your mates stabbed him (without your previous consent).

DEFO

can imagine the rage

Is this why their were scuffles in the dock dirty kaffas

its tru

/

being scared called a p*ssy (just a word used to deface at the heat of the moment) or serve 15yrs miss out on your most informative years, and come out a scumbag sameway if not worse than before.

They aint your friends, hence the scuffles in the dock are they friends still now? I doubt it 15yrs each, they are brewin at the main guy who actually did it yes.

But "oh yeah they did it to save face of being called p*ssy" a word.... (a word which will mean f*ck all, when you have your life ahead of you, find a wife have some kids or whatever career path etc)

(but oh no they will be seen in the ends as soliders, bredrins or cousin pouring some liquour on the pavement of his estate) "3 my DARGS YE"

Welcome to your life. (if the cap fits you)

Lmao. Actual lost souls.

And actually getting no p*ssy for real. Or becoming a real p*ssy IRL, by some ragin sexaully frustrated dude sharing a cell.

Life this cannot be thee....

They should have got sentenced harder, get peeps to think twice. ( I dont just speak about this case today, but all of them past and present and future)

(just say no to peer pressure kids)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

its tru

/

being scared called a p*ssy (just a word used to deface at the heat of the moment) or serve 15yrs miss out on your most informative years, and come out a scumbag sameway if not worse than before.

They aint your friends, hence the scuffles in the dock are they friends still now? I doubt it 15yrs each, they are brewin at the main guy who actually did it yes.

But "oh yeah they did it to save face of being called p*ssy" a word.... (a word which will mean f*ck all, when you have your life ahead of you, find a wife have some kids or whatever career path etc)

(but oh no they will be seen in the ends as soliders, bredrins or cousin pouring some liquour on the pavement of his estate) "3 my DARGS YE"

Lmao. Actual lost souls.

And actually getting no p*ssy for real. Or becoming a real p*ssy IRL, by some ragin sexaully frustrated dude sharing a cell.

They should have got sentenced harder, get peeps to think twice. ( I dont just speak about this case today, but all of them past and present and future)

exposed urself here lad,

every single one of us here has made a decision based on peer pressure

what an idiot

u wont understand so this is pointless anyway

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I dont really have a problem with the sentencing, although i think the stabber should get more, but if 7 guys go in against 1 and the 1 ends up dead, they are all in part responsible for the death regardless of the cause of death.

/

Its dumb calling for capital punishment in this particular case, i do think it should exist in this country but only for more extreme cases like murder/rape of children and pre-meditated murders.

its tru

/

Lmao. Actual lost souls.

exposed urself here lad,

every single one of us here has made a decision based on peer pressure

what an idiot

u wont understand so this is pointless anyway

your missing the point. I didnt say I havent been influenced by peer pressure too, but not in such circumstances which we are discussing today. Got a bit more sense than that and when to call it quits and act rational.

Stay relevant to the subject of murder and joint enterprise. Please

its tru

/

Lmao. Actual lost souls.

Easier said than done tbh... I'm sure we've all sucombed to peer pressure at some point! Even though I don't agree with the whole 'yeah come we rush man' even though there's 7 of us and 1 of him... when you're surrounded by hype your not always gonna stop and think.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THERE'S PEER PRESSURE TO HAVE A CRAFTY FAG BEHIND THE BIKE SHED, THEN THERE'S PEER PRESSURE TO RUSH SOME GUY IN A PARK AND STAB HIM UP

WHAT'S NOT TO GET? YOU LOT ARE TOO ENAMORED WITH ROADTHINK, IT DOESN'T EXIST, IT'S A STATE OF MIND YOU'VE ALLOWED YOURSELVES TO BELIEVE IS REAL/ VIABLE IN THE REAL WORLD WHEN IT'S NOT, IT'S HYPE TAKEN TO THE N'TH DEGREE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

that sentencing is bollocks, i can remember times when i just happened to be there when a few of my mates beat up sum dude for some sh*t he done to them a few years before, imagine if that guy had died? would i be lookin at a 20 yr sentence now just by association? i haven't even had a fight since i left secondary school.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1